A Google executive offered new details on Wednesday about the company's upcoming video game streaming service, telling Reuters that game makers may use competing cloud providers and must avoid some.. Reuters India - Published Also reported by •Reuters
There's a good chance we'll remember Google's Stadia announcement as a landmark moment in gaming. In one fell swoop, Google laid out its plans for an ambitious game streaming service that goes far.. engadget - Published Also reported by •Billboard.com
A Netflix experiment that began with viewers picking a movie character's breakfast cereal may expand to letting the audience choose the best on-screen date or the safest path to escape an ax murderer...
ESPN's current $1.5 billion deal with UFC has been extended through 2025. Having an ESPN+ subscription will be the only way to watch UFC PPV events. The first event in the new deal will be UFC 236 on..
Credit: Wibbitz Top Stories Duration: 01:16Published
Digital Trends recently wrote, "With just days to go before Apple unveils its much-anticipated video streaming service, Netflix has confirmed that its own service won’t be appearing on it." Netflix's..
Google Stadia is a new project that will allow users to play games on phones, tablets and other devices by accessing Google's -More- SmartBrief - Published Also reported by •USATODAY.com •Billboard.com
· The Disney-Fox merger finally closed on Wednesday, and Disney now owns Fox's stake in Hulu and its popular movie franchises like "Avatar" and "X-Men."
· Post-merger, the Marvel Cinematic Universe.. Business Insider - Published
With the close of Disney's $71 billion acquisition of Fox's entertainment assets one analyst believes Disney now has the 'fuel in the engine' to take on Netfilx once it starts its streaming service.. USATODAY.com - Published
· *Every major tech company, from Apple to Amazon to Google, is trying to create a "Netflix of gaming" service.*
· *The idea is simple: Stream high-quality games to any device, regardless of how.. Business Insider - Published
Did Google just save Mac gaming? The Mountain View company never mentioned Apple during the reveal of its Stadia game streaming service at the Game Developers Conference yesterday, but Stadia sounds.. Macworld - Published
Vanessa Hudgens is bringing Christmas magic to Netflix again! The 30-year-old actress is set to star in the streaming service’s upcoming flick The Knight Before Christmas. PHOTOS: Check out the.. Just Jared - Published
As of 12:02am Eastern today, Disney has closed its acquisition of 21st Century Fox . The goal of the enormous acquisition is to help Disney position itself for a streaming-centric future. The company.. TechCrunch - Published
Google had some major news on the gaming front Tuesday when it announced Stadia, its game-streaming service. Microsoft's Xbox chief Phil Spencer was among those who paid attention to Google's event,.. engadget - Published
· The Disney-Fox merger closed Wednesday, and now Disney officially owns Fox's film studio and many of its television assets.
· Disney bought most of Fox's assets last year for $71.3 billion in an.. Business Insider - Published
For the first time, more households subscribe to a digital streaming service than to a traditional pay TV subscription. Buzz60's Sean Dowling has more.
USATODAY.com - Published Also reported by •SFGate
After first confirming its plan to acquire certain parts of 21st Century Fox in December 2017, today The Walt Disney Company has officially closed its $71.3 billion acquisition of Fox (via The.. MacRumours.com - Published
Cybersecurity firm Kaspersky Lab has filed an antitrust complaint against Apple with the Russian Federal Antimonopoly Service relating to the company's App Store distribution policy. The action comes.. MacRumours.com - Published
Disney has closed its $71 billion acquisition of Fox's entertainment business, putting "Cinderella," ''The Simpsons," ''Star Wars" and "Dr. Strange" under one corporate roof.
The deal is likely to.. SeattlePI.com - Published Also reported by •Seattle Times
Pandora is giving you more control over your listening experience. Starting today, the streaming service will offer a new feature called Pandora Modes. Designed to help you fine-tune the types of songs.. engadget - Published
· Google's new game streaming service is called Stadia.
· It's an apt name with a pretty logo, but it's missing something.
· Looking at the Stadia logo, you'd never know it was part of Google.. Business Insider - Published
Google unveiled its new game-streaming platform, Stadia, at the 2019 Game Developers Conference. The service is designed to bring players, viewers, and game developers together on one platform.. CBS News - Published
· *I got to try Google Stadia, its new video game streaming service that promises to use the cloud to deliver games to almost any device with a screen — including laptops, tablets, smartphones, and.. Business Insider - Published
Earlier today at GDC 2019, Google officially revealed Stadia, a game-streaming service that will be available later this year in US, Canada, the UK and Europe. There's a lot Google didn't cover -- like.. engadget - Published
Google's Stadia is an impressive piece of engineering to be sure: Delivering high definition, high framerate, low latency video to devices like tablets and phones is an accomplishment in itself. But.. TechCrunch - Published Also reported by •CrunchGear
· *Google just announced a huge new gaming initiative: A Netflix-like video game streaming platform named Stadia.*
· *The service is intended to run high-resolution, blockbuster games on any device.. Business Insider - Published
· On Tuesday, Google announced Stadia, a new video game streaming service that could usher in a new era of cloud-based gaming.
· Jade Raymond, who Google recently hired as a vice president, will.. Business Insider - Published
· Google announced its new game-streaming platform, Stadia, along with a compatible controller on Tuesday at the 2019 Game Developers Conference.
· During the presentation, we noticed a popular.. Business Insider - Published
· Google announced Stadia, their new video game platform, during their keynote address at GDC 2019 in San Francisco.
· Stadia will launch later this year; a full list of games hasn't been provided.. Business Insider - Published
Google made a big leap into interactive entertainment on Tuesday as it announced an online video gaming platform that the company says represents the future of play. The streaming games service, called.. Seattle Times - Published
Trying to choose between Spotify Premium, Apple Music, and Amazon Music Unlimited is an ongoing internal struggle. (Are we being dramatic? Nope.)
Let's make it easy: For a limited time, you can get.. Mashable - Published
There are unfortunately a lot of fan favorite titles leaving Netflix beginning on April 1, and we have the full list. Among the titles being removed are some of the most popular James Bond movies, and.. Just Jared - Published
It’s safe to say that going into GDC 2019, Google’s Tuesday morning keynote was the most anticipated on the schedule. Rumors have flown for weeks, though calling them “rumors” is perhaps.. PC World - Published Also reported by •Macworld
Netflix has announced the full list of movies and television shows debuting on the streaming service beginning on April 1. The list is pretty extensive and there are many fan favorite titles becoming.. Just Jared - Published
Downloading and installing is just so passé, and Google knows it. It is with this fact in mind -- and an eye firmly on the future -- that the company today announces its new game streaming service,.. betanews - Published
Google unveiled its new Stadia game streaming service today and while we’re still waiting to hear more details about how (and when) consumers will be able to access the service, it’s clear that.. TechCrunch - Published
Google's Stadia game streaming service isn't just using the cloud to make games playable anywhere -- it's also using the technology for some clever artistic tricks. A Style Transfer feature uses.. engadget - Published
Google's new Stadia game streaming service may be great for people who don't own a powerful PC or console, but those games have to run somewhere — specifically, in a Google datacenter. And the.. TechCrunch - Published