Analysts at Rabobank suggest that the US consumer confidence, measured by the Conference Board, is expected to fall modestly to 132.1 in September after rising to 133.4 in August – the highest level.. FXstreet.com
By John Feffer*
Donald Trump is the epitome of irrational exuberance.
You might remember that phrase from the 1990s. Alan Greenspan, the head of the Federal Reserve at the time, was describing.. Eurasia Review
Sep.24 -- Emmanuel Macron's second budget as French President will be unveiled, but with growth slowing in France and the government promising more tax cuts to businesses and workers, room to maneuver..
WASHINGTON (AP) — Employers who offer paid family and medical leave to their workers earning up to $72,000 a year can receive tax credits under the new tax law, the government has affirmed. The.. SeattlePI.com
Analysts at ING see the US economy facing more headwinds as we move into 2019.
“The massive fiscal stimulus of tax cuts and increased Federal spending early this year won’t be.. FXstreet.com
Analysts at Nomura offered a preview of the key events for the week ahead.
*United** States | Data preview*
The September FOMC meeting is in focus this week.
Case-Shiller home.. FXstreet.com
The Truth-o-Meter says: Half-True | NJ House candidates fight over 2017 tax billWhat do you call it when both candidates were against the sweeping 2017 tax bill in Congress, yet one now criticizes the.. PolitiFact
The economy is thriving under the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act. Wages are up, scores of jobs are being created, and small businesses are more optimistic than ever about the future.
*Please support.. CNSNews.com
· *A potential "double top" is forming in the S&P 500, according to Gluskin Sheff Chief Economist and Strategist David Rosenberg. *
· *At the same time, volume and stock-market breadth are.. Business Insider
The National Association of Home Builders' monthly report today showed that the headline sentiment index stayed unchanged at 67 in September to come in slightly better than the analysts' expectation.. FXstreet.com
· Gary Cohn, the former top economic adviser to President Donald Trump, responded to some of Sen. Elizabeth Warren's criticism of Wall Street banks and the Trump administration on Monday.
· At a.. Business Insider
· Gary Cohn, the former National Economic Council director and the ex-president of Goldman Sachs, said JPMorgan CEO Jamie Dimon would be a phenomenal president.
· Dimon said at an event last.. Business Insider
In view of Bilal Hafeez, Research Analyst at Nomura, one factor that has been attributed to dollar strength this year has been superior US growth and equity outperformance.