A spyware app designed to “monitor everything” on a victim’s phone has been secretly installed on thousands of phones. The app, KidsGuard, claims it can “access all the information” on a.. TechCrunch - Published
· Many Samsung Galaxy phone owners received a notification on Thursday from the company's "Find My Mobile" service that only included the number "1."
· Samsung's support Twitter account said the.. Business Insider - Published
On this episode of "Beauty Spaces," celebrity hairstylist Chris Appleton gives us a tour of his gorgeously minimal bathroom. He shows us where he stashes his favorite keepsakes, where he rests to find..
Lev Parnas, an indicted businessman who says he worked to pressure Ukraine to investigate one of President Donald Trump's political rivals, said he 'absolutely' has more evidence that would implicate..
· Michael Bloomberg's presidential campaign has been using a unique social-media strategy to attract younger voters to the Democratic hopeful.
· Over the last few months, Bloomberg's campaign has.. Business Insider - Published
· In February 2017, Susan Fowler wrote a blog post describing a culture of sexual harassment at Uber.
· Her blog post kicked off an investigation into the culture at the ride-hailing juggernaut, and.. Business Insider - Published
Microsoft has been making great progress with its Your Phone app recently. The app -- which makes it possible to use an Android smartphone in conjunction with Windows 10 -- has now gained support for.. betanews - Published
Michelle Carter, convicted of involuntary manslaughter because she used text messages to encourage a friend to take his own life, is being released from jail. "48 Hours" correspondent Erin Moriarty has.. CBS News - Published
Michelle Carter, convicted of involuntary manslaughter because she used text messages to encourage a friend to take his own life, is being released from jail. "48 Hours"' Erin Moriarty has the latest.. CBS News - Published
· Samsung unveiled the Galaxy Z Flip on Tuesday, a flip phone with a foldable screen that bends in half.
· During my brief time using the Z Flip, I was impressed with its smooth glass screen, the.. Business Insider - Published
Samsung's new foldable phone, the Galaxy Z Flip, was finally revealed at its Unpacked event on Tuesday after a bombardment of leaks.
Samsung said the Galaxy Z Flip will be available on Feb. 14 for.. Mashable - Published
A commercial developer with a growing footprint on Atlanta's east side confirmed plans to purchase the building that houses East Atlanta's Graveyard Tavern. Pellerin Real Estate announced Monday it.. bizjournals - Published
Denver, Colo., Feb 7, 2020 / 04:57 pm (CNA).- Women who made allegations against a priest in the Legionaries of Christ say the religious order’s newly elected superior general mishandled the.. CNA - Published
Producer and writer Paul Feldsher, the first witness called by Harvey Weinstein’s defense team, said he was friends with accuser Annabella Sciorra in the early ’90s and still considers her a friend.. The Wrap - Published
The first Moto 360 watch came out in 2014, featuring an Android operating system (now wear OS) and a circular display, a design choice some Apple Watch owners have lusted over.
Motorola discontinued.. MacRumours.com - Published
A stage play chronicling the anti-Trump text messages between disgraced FBI agent Peter Strzok and former FBI counsel Lisa Page will take the stage at CPAC on February 27th, Fox News has learned. FOXNews.com - Published
· Lawyers for Jeff Bezos hit back at a defamation lawsuit from Michael Sanchez, seeking money for what he claims are slights on his reputation by Bezos and his staff.
· The most striking part of the.. Business Insider - Published
Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos has filed a motion to dismiss the defamation lawsuit brought against him by Michael Sanchez, the brother of his girlfriend, Lauren Sanchez.
In court documents filed Monday in.. The Wrap - Published
· AeBeZe Labs has patented "digital pharmaceuticals" and has a development contract with the US Air Force. These systems could one day be used to monitor troops in space.
· The technology keeps a.. Business Insider - Published
· As the saga of Jeff Bezos, his nude selfies, and his leaked affair with Lauren Sanchez continues, a new development has arisen – Sanchez's brother Michael Sanchez is now suing Bezos for.. Business Insider - Published
· Zero Hedge, a financial blog that rose to popularity in the wake of the 2008 financial crisis, was permanently suspended from Twitter for what the platform deemed as spreading misinformation over.. Business Insider - Published
· *It's easier than ever before to switch between iPhone and Android.*
· *You don't have to lose your stuff, and it's easy to make sure you don't.*
· *Here's how I do it!*
· *Visit Business.. Business Insider - Published
Emojis are the greatest thing to happen to written communication since the invention of the printing press. Not only does it help people to better express their emotions when sending text messages and.. betanews - Published
· More than 100 new emoji have been approved, and will be released on smartphones in 2020.
· Among the new emoji are a transgender flag and a transgender symbol, as well as gender-inclusive emoji.. Business Insider - Published
When Jeff Bezos accused the National Enquirer of trying to blackmail him with leaked text messages, this raised a question: how did those messages escape Bezos' phone? Apparently, they might have come.. engadget - Published
The girlfriend of Amazon founder Jeff Bezos is reportedly linked to published text messages about their affair. According to the Wall Street Journal, prosecutors say Lauren Sanchez sent her brother.. CBS News - Published
Michelle Carter was released from jail after being convicted of manslaughter for encouraging her friend to kill himself in a series of text messages. She served nearly a year of her 15 month sentence... CBS News - Published
A woman convicted of manslaughter for urging her suicidal boyfriend to kill himself in text messages was released from jail Thursday. Michelle Carter was freed more than three months early from a.. USATODAY.com - Published
· This is a preview of Business Insider Intelligence's Connectivity & Tech coverage.
· Business Insider Intelligence offers even more insights like this with our Connectivity & Tech Pro coverage... Business Insider - Published
Gizmodo is warning of a new scam involving text messages posing as FedEx tracking notifications. Android and iOS users (including this writer) have received text messages including what purports to be.. WebProNews - Published
Microsoft’s Your Phone app connects your Android smartphone to your Windows 10 PC, making it possible to view and reply to text messages directly in Windows, receive and manage phone notifications,.. betanews - Published
· Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos had his phone hacked, and the primary suspect for the hacking is Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman.
· A UN report published Wednesday concludes that Bezos' iPhone was.. Business Insider - Published
· On Tuesday, the Guardian reported an international investigation had concluded that Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos' phone was hacked via a link in a May 2018 WhatsApp message from Saudi Arabia's.. Business Insider - Published
· On Tuesday, the Guardian reported that Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos' phone was hacked by Mohammed bin Salman, crown prince of Saudi Arabia, in May 2018, via a link in a WhatsApp message.
· That would be.. Business Insider - Published
Life is full of grand mysteries. For instance, how did Jeff Bezos' dick pics end up in the hands of the National Enquirer? Sometimes, life is kind enough to provide an answer.
Or so it would seem.. Mashable - Published
· *You can play iMessage games on your iPhone using the App Store extension that's built into iMessage.*
· *You can download a variety of iMessage games onto your iPhone, including bowling,.. Business Insider - Published
· *If you're starting to get those pesky Apple warnings about your iCloud storage being low, you may be wondering how best to address the issue. *
· *While everyone starts with 5GB of iCloud.. Business Insider - Published
A lawsuit by Apple Inc. against a former employee who helped design chips used in iPhones has been allowed to proceed in a case that could impact other Silicon Valley startups. Santa Clara County.. bizjournals - Published
A former Apple executive who worked on the chips that power iPhones and iPads has had a request to toss a breach-of-contract lawsuit brought by the company rejected by the court in a tentative.. MacRumours.com - Published