NEW ORLEANS (AP) — Devin Booker broke out of a perimeter-shooting slump, scoring 21 of his season-high 44 points in the third quarter, and Ricky Rubio powered the Phoenix Suns with four points and a.. Seattle Times - Published
Social unrest in Hong Kong contributed two percentage points to the city's economic contraction in the third quarter, Paul Chan, financial secretary of the city's government, told legislators in a.. Reuters - Published Also reported by •Reuters India
· Zoom shares plummeted after reporting third-quarter earnings that beat expectations but showed overall slowing growth.
· It reported third-quarter revenue of $166.6 million, growing 85% from a.. Business Insider - Published
NEW YORK (AP) — Stocks that moved substantially or traded heavily on Thursday:
United Airline Holdings Inc., down 31 cents to $87.86
The airline said CEO Oscar Munoz is stepping down from his.. SeattlePI.com - Published
· Slack's third-quarter results were better than Wall Street expected, but analysts and investors are worried about its growth rate and competition from Microsoft's rival Teams product.
· Many.. Business Insider - Published
COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) — Justin Fields’ first real hero moment came in the third quarter last Saturday, a display of toughness destined to live in the lore of the Ohio State-Michigan game. The.. Seattle Times - Published
· *Facebook and Alphabet received simultaneous upgrades from the same Wall Street firm on Thursday. *
· *Analysts from Stifel boosted the two tech companies' ratings from "hold" to "buy," while.. Business Insider - Published
Coastal Palm Beach County and suburbs of Miami-Dade and Broward counties were among the best places for growing single-family home sales prices in the third quarter. Data from the Florida Realtors and.. bizjournals - Published
· Next year will be a defining one for Netflix, which will face more competition than ever from formidable media and tech titans like Disney, Apple, and WarnerMedia.
· The streaming service will.. Business Insider - Published
· *Restoration Hardware is betting a mysterious "Guesthouse," set to open in Manhattan next year, will elevate its brand and help it to compete with the world's biggest luxury labels.*
· *The.. Business Insider - Published
Delinquency rates are at or near record lows for nearly every capital source in the third quarter, with the rate for commercial mortgages held by banks at its lowest since the inception of the series.. HousingWire - Published
· The Federal Trade Commission is now looking at Amazon's cloud business in addition to its retail business to see whether the company engaged in any anti-competitive behavior, according to.. Business Insider - Published
· *Warren Buffett, the leader of Berkshire Hathaway, is a long-time value investor who looks to invest in companies that are undervalued by the market. *
· *This year, however, Berkshire's used.. Business Insider - Published
· *One of BlackRock's top execs, who was touted to take the top job from CEO Larry Fink, was fired for failing to disclose a consensual relationship with a fellow employee. *
· *The Wall Street.. Business Insider - Published
· Fulfilling customer orders and installing more solar products are Tesla CEO Elon Musk's two biggest priorities for the electric-car maker for the end of this year, Musk said Wednesday in an internal.. Business Insider - Published
Expedia Group Inc (NASDAQ:EXPE) CEO Mark Okerstrom and CFO Alan Pickerill were both forced to resign after clashing with Chairman Barry Diller and the board over the direction of the online travel.. Proactive Investors - Published
Shares in Luxury jeweller Tiffany & Co (NYSE:TIF) lost their sparkle on Thursday as its quarterly sales and profit missed Wall Street expectations. The iconic brand was impacted by weak demand from.. Proactive Investors - Published
· *Bank of America Merrill Lynch analysts project the S&P 500 will surge 6% in 2020, and a recent note detailed how investors can find the best stocks for the new year.*
· *Though the most important.. Business Insider - Published
Toronto-based education technology company has a suite of products designed to teach English to a global population Novel speech recognition technology allows users to analyze pronunciation and.. Proactive Investors - Published
Opera Ltd Has 125% Upside in 2020
*Opera Ltd *(NASDAQ:OPRA) continues to be a great tech stock I am bullish on, and not just because it is the epitome of an overlooked tech stock.
The company.. Profit Confidential - Published
MINNEAPOLIS (AP) — In the snapshot of how and when the Minnesota Vikings let their critical game at Seattle slip away, Xavier Rhodes was squarely in the frame. The struggling seventh-year cornerback.. Seattle Times - Published
SPRINGFIELD, Mo. (AP) — Alexa Willard scored 14 points, Jasmine Franklin had a double-double and No. 21 Missouri State started a 19-2 run late in the third quarter en route to a 68-55 win over.. Seattle Times - Published
· Slack's reported Q3 revenue of $168.7 million, an increase of 66 percent from a year prior on Wednesday.
· But Slack did not provide an update on its active users, a closely watched metric.
·.. Business Insider - Published
*Revenue Increases by 10% as Framework Offering Continues to Gain Traction*
*Management Reiterates Full Year Revenue and Operating Income Guidance*
*ACTON, MA / ACCESSWIRE / December 4, 2019 /.. Accesswire - Published
J. Crew has been granted approval from its debtholders to spin off the Madewell denim brand as an independent company, pursue an initial public offering and recapitalize the company's balance sheet... bizjournals - Published
Construction is strongest in Millennial areas, but growth in these areas has begun to lag, according to a report from the National Association of Home Builders. And there have been two consecutive.. HousingWire - Published
BELLEVUE, Wash. (AP) — Expedia says its CEO and chief financial officer have quit after clashing with the board over strategy, and Chairman Barry Diller will help run the travel company while it.. SeattlePI.com - Published
· *Hong Kong's initial public offering market is the most popular among everyday investors in four years despite antigovernment demonstrations and an economic recession, Bloomberg reported.. Business Insider - Published
· *Expedia stock soared as much as 7.6% early Tuesday after the company announced the resignations of CEO Mark Okerstrom and CFO Alan Pickerill.*
· *The ouster was driven by a disconnect between.. Business Insider - Published
· Expedia CEO Mark Okerstrom and CFO Alan Pickerill resigned from the company as part of a leadership shakeup, Expedia announced Wednesday.
· Okerstrom had replaced Dara Khosrowshahi, who now serves.. Business Insider - Published