2018 has been a year of transformation in the telecom and media industries.
Telco behemoths snatched up media and ad tech in an effort to compete against the Silicon Valley giants. Digital.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
· Audience demand for Netflix Originals will surpass that of licensed titles by October 2019, according to a new report from research firms Parrot Analytics and S&P Global Market Intelligence.
·.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
CNN's broadcast offices in New York City were evacuated by police on Thursday night for more than an hour after a caller said there were five bombs hidden in the Time Warner Center Building, disrupting..
· Millennial media darling Mic was sold for a fraction of its onetime presumed value.
· The company's cofounder Chris Altchek blamed Facebook for its failure to continue as a business to his.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
Sweet Unknown Studios, a production and film financing company that is dedicated to creating socially and commercially impactful projects, is pleased to launch their trailer today for the motion.. Credit: PRWeb - Published
After 45 years, HBO is officially out of the fight game. But HBO Boxing anchor Jim Lampley’s not going down without a fight.
Or at least, the popular pugilism host and journalist wasn’t signing.. Credit: The Wrap - Published
AT&T disputed the idea of a getting a “pot of gold” with Time Warner as an appeal of the companies' merger began with oral arguments Thursday. Meanwhile, the U.S. government came under many.. Credit: bizjournals - Published
CNN’s ‘New Day’ opened with news of the bomb scare which briefly resulted in the evacuation of the network’s New York bureau last night, with anchor John Berman calling out Trump over a tweet.. Credit: The Wrap - Published
Police said a man with a southern accent called CNN just after 10 p.m. Thursday and said five bombs had been placed throughout the facility inside the Time Warner building at Columbus Circle.
Credit: USATODAY.com - Published
CNN's broadcast offices in New York City were evacuated by police on Thursday night for more than an hour after a caller said there were five bombs hidden in the Time Warner Center Building, disrupting.. Credit: Reuters - Published
CNN's broadcast offices in New York City were evacuated by police on Thursday night after a caller said there were five bombs hidden in the Time Warner Center Building, disrupting the broadcaster's.. Credit: Reuters - Published
NEW YORK (AP) — Police are investigating a phoned bomb threat at a building housing CNN’s offices in Manhattan. Police said the threat was received at the Time Warner building at 25 Columbus Circle.. Credit: Seattle Times - Published
*Gripping Educational Game Delivers Accurate Experience of Titanic Disaster as Well as Opportunity to Explore the Shipwreck on the Sea Floor*
*MOUNTAIN VIEW, CA, AND WATERFORD, IRELAND / ACCESSWIRE.. Credit: Accesswire - Published
The second run of United States v. AT&T Inc., the blockbuster antitrust fight over the telecom giant’s acquisition of Time Warner, opens on a new stage Thursday as an appeals court considers whether.. Credit: Wall Street Journal - Published
A lot of digital media companies are said to be looking for buyers, facing the same pressures that forced Mic to sell at a fire sale. But the Mic sale, combined with overall business pressures, suggest.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
· Turner president David Levy said television needs to be rethought as people increasingly view shows on all kinds of devices.
· The AT&T-Time Warner deal will help Turner better serve viewers with.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
· A note on Netflix's "Friends" show page on Monday said that it would leave the service in January.
· But Netflix pulled the note and posted on social media that "Friends" would be available.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
While the Time Warner deal was huge for AT&T this year, the traditional television business has been an ongoing challenge for the Dallas company. But prospects could be improving. AT&T (NYSE: T) got a.. Credit: bizjournals - Published