· *Gold is reporting gains for a third straight day, courtesy of weak tone in the US dollar.*
· *A break above $1,212 would confirm a resumption of the rally from August lows.*
Gold clocked an.. FXstreet.com
· *The Sterling heads into Friday sticking close to the 1.33 target.*
· *Limited data for Friday will see continued focus given to Brexit talks, which see cold water beginning to splash on hopes for.. FXstreet.com
Sep.20 -- Singapore is toeing a delicate balance as trade tensions between two of its top trade partners continue to escalate. Education Minister Ong Ye Kung tells Bloomberg's Michelle Jamrisko he sees..
Sep.20 -- China is planning to cut average tariff rates on imports from the majority of its trading partners as soon as next month, two people familiar with the matter said, in a move that would lower..
· *The USDINR pair is charting a double top pattern with a neckline at 71.525, the daily chart shows. A close below that level would confirm a short-term bullish-to-bearish trend change and allow.. FXstreet.com
· *Risk rebound is boding well for the Aussie dollar.*
· *S&P's decision to raise Australia's outlook to stable from negative is icing on the cake for AUD bulls.*
· *AUD/USD is closing on 0.7303 -.. FXstreet.com
· *Risk rebound is weighing heavily over the anti-risk JPY.*
· *The two-year yield differential continues to widen in a USD-positive manner despite better-than-expected Japanese CPI data.*
· *Forex today was seeing a mixed price action on the board for the dollar once again.*
· *USD down vs the commodity-complex, up vs the yen and getting what it deserves vs the greenback following.. FXstreet.com
· *Quiet Friday markets **sees** the AUD/JPY holding steady near current highs.*
· *Markets have gone risk-on as investors shake off current trade war angst.*
The AUD/JPY is moving quietly in.. FXstreet.com
· *Gold is making a case for a break to the key 2011 level as the dollar bulls continue to get squeezed.*
· *Gold is looking tot he FOCM as the next catalyst outside of geopolitics.*
Spot gold.. FXstreet.com
According to analysis by Société Générale (SG), there are seven key points that will be affecting markets in the medium- to long-term on a horizon of three months to three years across the range.. FXstreet.com
Analysts at ANZ Bank New Zealand Limited explained that China is reportedly planning to cut tariffs on a number of imports from most of its trading partners from as early as October.
As reported by Bloomberg, China is planning to make further sweeping cuts to import tariffs in an effort to jump-start domestic spending.
As the US-China trade war steepens,.. FXstreet.com
· Gerard Araud, French ambassador to the United States, told reporters he is concerned about the possibility of a trade war between the US and Europe over the auto sector.
· The embassy has.. Business Insider
· *Broader markets are throwing down the USD, sending the AUD higher up the charts.*
· *This week has seen a notable lack of data from the Aussie side of things; US Markit **PMIs** to close out the.. FXstreet.com
· Robert Lighthizer is the US Trade Representative spearheading President Donald Trump's trade war with China.
· According to a new Bloomberg profile, Lighthizer has been a hard-charging trade.. Business Insider
· *DJIA and S&P 500 close at record highs.*
· *Technology continues to outperform other major sectors.*
· *Nasdaq finished the day 1% higher.*
Major equity indexes started the day higher and.. FXstreet.com
· *US Dollar Index steadies near 94.*
· *Dow Jones surges to a new record high on Thursday.*
· *Wall Street rally reflects a strong risk appetite in the NA session.*
Despite the broad-based.. FXstreet.com
Easing concerns over a long-lasting trade war between the United States and China continue to boost major equity indexes in the U.S. and the Dow Jones Industrial Average touched a new all-time high.. FXstreet.com