U.S. government sources say China has sent a written response to American demands it make wide-ranging trade reforms. It's a move that could trigger negotiations to bring an end to a trade war between.. Credit: Bangkok Post - Published
U.S. government sources say China has sent a written response to American demands it make wide-ranging trade reforms. It's a move that could trigger negotiations to bring an end to a trade war between..
As reported by the Nikkei Asian Review, China's Ministry of Commerce is starting a formal investigation into claims by the Beijing Jingdiao Group and two other Chinese toolmaking companies, who allege.. Credit: FXstreet.com - Published
· *Friday looks set for tense action as the US reaffirms January step-up of China tariffs.*
· *A thin calendar leaves the Aussie exposed to headline-driven flows.*
The AUD/USD heads into Friday.. Credit: FXstreet.com - Published
Following earlier reports that US Secretary of Commerce Wilbur Ross affirmed America's plan to increase Chinese tariffs to 25% in January, US Trade Representative Robert Lighthizer is backpedaling.. Credit: FXstreet.com - Published
· The US and China have been engaged in a trade war since July, with tariffs flying back and forth.
· But more recently, President Donald Trump has played up the possibility of a trade deal with.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
Analysts at Danske Bank, remains bearish on the Turkish lira but they lowered USD/TRY forecast on the back of currency stabilization and diminished standoff in the tension between Turkey and.. Credit: FXstreet.com - Published
· The world has undergone four paradigm shifts that make it difficult to use old playbooks to gauge the next financial crisis, according to Joyce Chang, the global head of research at JPMorgan.
·.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
· Trade war is a major threat to farmers according to Rabobank.
· Chinese soybean imports fall for the first time in 15-years while prices are at their lowest for 10 years.
· A Trump.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
The volatility has mostly been attributable to the tug of war between President Trump’s bullish and bearish policies. On the bullish side are deregulation and tax cuts. On the bearish side are.. Credit: Newsmax - Published
· *Chinese equities have received a boost from expected trade talks between the US and China.*
· *Broader markets remain tentatively risk-off, and indexes outside of China are seeing soft losses on.. Credit: FXstreet.com - Published
· *Gold is rolling sideways around $1,210, having rallied off the key rising trendline support yesterday.*
· *The metal could rise well above the immediate resistance of $1,212 if the US retail.. Credit: FXstreet.com - Published
As reported by Bloomberg citing key sources, the Chinese government has allegedly outlined potential concessions that could be made ahead of the US-China sideline meeting slated for the upcoming G20.. Credit: FXstreet.com - Published