United Technologies Corporation (NYSE:UTX) reported robust beats on both earnings per share and revenue in the third quarter on Tuesday, but its chief executive warned that the impact of tariffs.. Credit: Proactive Investors - Published
Fears over escalating trade tensions with China and rising US interest rates helped trigger a brutal stock-market sell-off that caused the S&P 500 to lose as much as 7% in October, and both of those.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
On Monday, October 19, 1987 the stock market was shaken by the worst one-day fall in history with the Dow Jones industrial average falling 508 points, or 22.7%. Luckily, now-President, then-real estate..
President Donald Trump has threatened to deploy the military and close the southern U.S. border if Mexico doesn't halt large groups of migrants headed for the United States from Guatemala, Honduras and..
The U.S. Trade Representative's office told Congress on Tuesday it intends to open trade talks with the European Union, the United Kingdom and Japan. As Francis Maguire, it comes as Chinese exporters..
According to Business Insider, President Donald Trump's tariffs are starting to weigh on the the world's largest automakers. Companies including Ford, Honda and BMW have all issued warnings about the..
President Trump cut a trade deal with South Korea and now one with Mexico and Canada. With Japan or Europe possibly next, some patterns are emerging. Factories aren't the only priority. Credit: Christian Science Monitor - Published
· A trade war between the US and China has been heating up for much of this year.
· The trade war could continue to escalate over the next year.
· The most recent set of US tariffs on imported.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
Citing senior administration officials, the New York Times reported that the White House was planning to announce the decision, urged by President Trump's trade advisor Peter Navarro, to withdraw from.. Credit: FXstreet.com - Published
· President Donald Trump's tariffs are starting to weigh on the the world's largest automakers.
· BMW, Ford, and Honda have all issued warnings about the tariffs' impact on their businesses over the.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
China's ambassador to the United States says he and other foreign diplomats in Washington are having a difficult time figuring out which trade advisers President Donald Trump listens to in his.. Credit: Newsmax - Published Also reported by •Seattle Times
· Ford sales in China tanked 43% in September compared to the same month in 2017.
· The drop is due to a confluence of factors, from Ford's makeover of the company to the Chinese economic.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
· A trade war between the US and China has been heating up this year, with the US levying tariffs on $250 billion of imported goods from China and China retaliating with tariffs on $110 billion of US.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
A group representing Pennsylvania toy manufactures, distillers, hog farmers, and retailers gathered in Philadelphia for a town hall meeting to sound the alarm on President Trump's escalating trade war.. Credit: philly.com - Published
A coalition of U.S. business groups fighting President Donald Trump's trade tariffs has launched an advertisement aimed at telling voters ahead of the midterm elections that the measures are costing.. Credit: Newsmax - Published