Top U.N. officials and government leaders from about 150 countries are uniting around an agreement on migration, while finding themselves on the defensive about the non-binding deal amid criticism and..
· Vint Cerf, an internet pioneer who works at Google, said he supports employees who staged a walkout last month.
· The walkout, which was to protest Google's handing of sexual misconduct.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
Time’s Up Entertainment, an affiliate of the Time’s Up movement, announced on Friday that it’s using a $500,000 grant from CBS to launch a new initiative aiming to help people of color and those.. Credit: The Wrap - Published
· On Monday, some of the original organizers for Google's November walkout demanded an end to forced arbitration.
· Forced arbitration is a corporate practice whereby upon their hiring, employees.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
SAN FRANCISCO (AP) — Thousands of Kaiser Permanente mental health professionals throughout California started a weeklong strike Monday to protest what they say is a lack of staffing that affects.. Credit: SeattlePI.com - Published
MARRAKECH, Morocco (AP) — Top U.N. officials and government leaders from about 150 countries are uniting around an agreement on migration, while finding themselves on the defensive about the.. Credit: Seattle Times - Published
BERLIN (AP) — A labor union representing German railway workers is calling on its members to go on strike Monday after failing to reach a deal on pay. The EVG union said Sunday that employees of.. Credit: SeattlePI.com - Published Also reported by •Seattle Times
· *After a boatload of drama at Google over how the company has handled sexual harassment and misconduct, CEO Sundar Pichai announced new policies.*
· *Google is joining a wave of companies that.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
LISBON, Portugal (AP) — A walkout by rail workers over pay is disrupting Portuguese train services amid a spate of strikes by government employees. Staff at the state-owned rail company Comboios de.. Credit: Seattle Times - Published
BERLIN (AP) — Austrian railway operators have reached a pay deal with employees, averting the possibility of further strikes after a two-hour walkout brought trains to a standstill last week. The.. Credit: Seattle Times - Published
Dozens of Google employees on Tuesday are publicly calling for the tech giant to abandon building its censored Chinese search engine.
The project, internally dubbed “Project Dragonfly,” has.. Credit: The Wrap - Published Also reported by •engadget
VIENNA (AP) — Austria's national railway has suspended all services for two hours because of a walkout by a union in a pay dispute. Railway operator OeBB said trains on its network were being halted.. Credit: SeattlePI.com - Published