Saturday morning in China, late Friday evening in Seattle, Boeing is set to deliver a 737 MAX to Air China, the first from its new 737 jet completion and delivery center in Zhoushan. The facility was.. Credit: Seattle Times - Published
Watch VideoChina announced it's going to temporarily reduce tariffs on $126 billion worth of cars, trucks and auto parts made in the U.S.
China raised tariffs on imported U.S.-made vehicles and.. Credit: Newsy - Published
China has made its first major purchases of U.S. soybeans since President Donald Trump and his Chinese counterpart Xi Jinping struck a trade war truce earlier this month, providing some relief to U.S...
Reuters reported that China has made its first major purchases of U.S. soybeans since President Donald Trump and Chinese President Xi Jinping struck a trade war truce earlier this month. The purchase..
BEIJING (AP) — China has announced a 90-day suspension of tariff hikes on $126 billion of U.S. cars, trucks and auto parts following its cease-fire in a trade battle with Washington that threatens.. Credit: SeattlePI.com - Published
· *President Donald Trump scored an outright victory in his ongoing trade spat when Chinese President Xi Jinping backed off his "Made in China 2025" push.*
· *"Made in China 2025" is a plan to make.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
China’s Communist Party has for the first time declared a “crushing victory” in President Xi Jinping’s war on corruption, a sudden announcement that left observers debating what it all meant.. Credit: S.China Morning Post - Published
· President Donald Trump wanted to use tariffs to help bring down the trade deficit with China.
· The US-China trade deficit hit a record high in the month of October.
· According to economists.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
· *Short seller Jim Chanos told CNBC on Thursday that he is betting against the US casino giants that rely heavily on their presence in Macau.*
· *Shares of Wynn Resorts, MGM Resorts, and Las Vegas.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
China resumed buying U.S. soybeans, bringing some relief to farmers in Donald Trump’s heartland as President Xi Jinping works toward a trade deal with his American counterpart. Credit: Newsmax - Published
The Chinese official news agency, Xinhua, reported the key statements from a Politburo meeting chaired by President Xi Jinping ahead of a key economic meeting in March.
Politburo is the country’s.. Credit: FXstreet.com - Published
· Trump administration officials have been trying to treat the arrest of Huawei CFO Meng Wanzhou and the US-China trade talks as two separate issues.
· Trump undermined that argument on Tuesday by.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
· China reportedly bought more than 500,000 tons of US soybeans, worth around $180 million.
· China promised to purchase US soybeans as part of the preliminary deal forged by President Donald Trump.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
· China is scrapping its Made in 2025 economic plan, according to a new report.
· The plan laid out a roadmap for China's economic dominance in key industries such as technology and manufacturing,.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
· *Risk assets rallied in Asia and may remain better bid in Europe on hopes of easing US-China trade tensions.*
· *Trump told Reuters he may intervene in Huawei CFO case if it helps trade.. Credit: FXstreet.com - Published
· President Donald Trump would intercede in the case of executive Sabrina Meng Wanzhou, if such an extraordinary step could secure a favorable trade deal with China, Reuters reports.
· Huawei’s.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
· *Asian desks are offering JPY, possibly in response to risk-on action in the equities.*
· *The AUD/JPY pair moved above 82.00 soon before press time and looks set to test the 200-hour moving.. Credit: FXstreet.com - Published
· *The US President Trump's comments on Huawei case and trade tensions with China are likely lifting CNH and other risky assets.*
· *The USD/CNH pair is currently trading well below the 200-hour MA.. Credit: FXstreet.com - Published
The US President Donald Trump, while talking to Reuters, said that he would intervene in Huawei CFO case if its good for what will be certainly the largest trade deal ever made and national.. Credit: FXstreet.com - Published
Tehran, Iran, Dec 11, 2018 / 02:20 pm (CNA/EWTN News).- While religious leaders marked the 70th anniversary of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights this week by saying that more should be done to.. Credit: CNA - Published