CBS paid a secret $9.5 million settlement to actress Eliza Dushku after she accused a star of the hit show "Bull" of sexual harassment, the network acknowledged. According to The New York Times, Dushku..
· *In 2018, scientists around the world published studies about a wide range of new discoveries.*
· *Their research uncovered new truths about what's best for human health, how we're impacting our.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
A new report from The New York Times details the serious push from *Jared Kushner* to increase public pressure to get criminal justice reform passed, including his outreach to Fox. Credit: Mediaite - Published
Beijing, China, Dec 14, 2018 / 05:01 pm (CNA/EWTN News).- Two underground bishops in China have agreed to step aside in favor of bishops of the Chinese Patriotic Catholic Association, in the wake of a.. Credit: CNA - Published
Facebook announced Friday that it had discovered a bug that allowed outsiders access to private photos, potentially affecting some 6.8 million people who use the service. “We have fixed the issue.. Credit: SFGate - Published
It won’t exactly be on a par with Oscars nominations morning, but Monday will be one of the biggest December days in the history of the Academy Awards.
That’s because for the first time, the.. Credit: The Wrap - Published
· *Amazon's contest for the home of its second headquarters has helped the company score valuable data on land use and development across the United States.*
· *A 253-page proposal that New York.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
· New York City's 253-page HQ2 proposal to Amazon — posted online this week — reveals how much data the e-commerce giant requested from states and cities as it searched for the site of its second.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
Ina Garten, the “Barefoot Contessa,” has signed a new multi-year agreement with Food Network to continue her daytime cooking series. The deal will also bring about “several hour-long season.. Credit: The Wrap - Published
Time’s Up Entertainment, an affiliate of the Time’s Up movement, announced on Friday that it’s using a $500,000 grant from CBS to launch a new initiative aiming to help people of color and those.. Credit: The Wrap - Published
CBS announced Friday more the more than a dozen organizations receiving a share of its $20 million grant towards fighting sexual harassment in the workplace, one day after it was revealed the network.. Credit: The Wrap - Published
A barrage of bombshell reports from The New York Times have left many media industry watchdogs feeling that CBS has a dark underground culture of pervasive sexual harassment. Credit: FOXNews.com - Published
All military, active and inactive, Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, Coast Guard, Gold Star Families, plus Police, First Responders, Nurses and Teachers are offered FREE SEATS to 10X Growth Conference 3,.. Credit: PRWeb - Published
The New York Times got a massive dose of British humour when it posted a tweet asking for people's experiences of petty crime in London.
And, after a full day of jokes, it acknowledged that Brits.. Credit: Mashable - Published
· *President Donald Trump scored an outright victory in his ongoing trade spat when Chinese President Xi Jinping backed off his "Made in China 2025" push.*
· *"Made in China 2025" is a plan to make.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
Bull actress Eliza Dushku was paid $9.5 million by CBS to keep quiet over a sexual harassment claim against the show's lead, Michael Weatherly.
The New York Times reports that Dushku was paid the.. Credit: Mashable - Published
Co-Founder of the Buried Life Ben Nemtin continues to inspire audiences around the country with his motivational and inspiring message of dreaming big and achieving more by unburying the life you.. Credit: PRWeb - Published