United States  

Celebrating 10 Years of Trusted News Discovery
One News Page
> > >

McGregor announces UFC return on Jan 18 in Las Vegas

Video Credit: Reuters - Sports - Duration: 01:12s - Published < > Embed
McGregor announces UFC return on Jan 18 in Las Vegas

McGregor announces UFC return on Jan 18 in Las Vegas

Irish mixed martial arts star Conor McGregor announces his return to UFC on Jan.

18 in Las Vegas

0
shares
ShareTweetSavePostSend
 

McGregor announces UFC return on Jan 18 in Las Vegas

SHOWS: MOSCOW, RUSSIA (OCTOBER 24, 2019) (REUTERS - ACCESS ALL) 1.

CONOR MCGREGOR ARRIVING AT NEWS CONFERENCE 2.

SIGN READING "CONOR IN MOSCOW OCTOBER 2019 PARI MATCH" 3.

(SOUNDBITE) (English) MIXED MARTIAL ARTS FIGHTER, CONOR MCGREGOR, SAYING: "I would like to announce to the public the return of the notorious Conor McGregor will take place on Jan.18th in the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada.

So, that is my come back fight.

It is 12 weeks this Saturday, I am in prime physical condition, I have agreed the date with the company as far as the opponent.

I have the opponent's name, but for me, the game I am in and from experience, if I was to give you people the name, which I would love to do, I know that UFC would flip it, because they are a crafty company." 4.

CAMERAS 5.

CONOR MCGREGOR POSING IN FRONT OF CAMERAS STORY: Irish mixed martial arts star Conor McGregor plans to return to the UFC octagon in Las Vegas on Jan.

18, he told a media conference in Moscow on Thursday (October 24) , against an opponent he declined to name.

McGregor said he wants three fights in 2020, including rematches with Nate Diaz and Khabib Nurmagomedov, who defeated the Irishman in a lightweight title bout last year, the Irishman's most recent MMA fight.

"The return of the 'notorious' Conor McGregor will take place on Jan.

18th in the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada ... I am in prime physical condition, I have agreed the date with the company," McGregor told reporters.

"If I was to give you people the name (of the opponent), which I would love to do, the UFC would flip it because they are a crafty company, so for me, here's this one - ask the UFC who the opponent is," he added.

Following that bout, McGregor said he wants a trilogy fight against Nate Diaz, who beat him in March 2016 before McGregor had his revenge with a win in August that year, and then a rematch in Moscow against lightweight champ Nurmagomedov.

(Production: Kateryna Malofieieva)




You Might Like


Tweets about this


Recent related videos from verified sources

UFC star McGregor arrives for Dublin court hearing over assault charge [Video]UFC star McGregor arrives for Dublin court hearing over assault charge

Irishman accused of punching a man in a pub, will have to be back before judge in three week's time

Credit: Reuters - Sports     Duration: 00:46Published

Conor McGregor pub assault case adjourned [Video]Conor McGregor pub assault case adjourned

UFC fighter Conor McGregor has been remanded on continuing bail after he appeared in court over an alleged incident in a pub in Dublin. The case was adjourned until November 1. The mixed martial arts..

Credit: PA - Press Association STUDIO     Duration: 00:28Published

Environmentally friendly: One News Page is hosted on servers powered solely by renewable energy
© 2019 One News Page Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
About us  |  Contact us  |  Disclaimer  |  Press Room  |  Terms & Conditions  |  Content Accreditation
 RSS  |  News for my Website  |  Free news search widget  |  In the News  |  DMCA / Content Removal  |  Privacy & Data Protection Policy
How are we doing? FeedbackSend us your feedback  |   LIKE us on Facebook   FOLLOW us on Twitter  •  FOLLOW us on Pinterest
One News® is a registered trademark of One News Page Ltd.