· Amazon has ordered 100,000 custom electric delivery vehicles from electric vehicle maker Rivian.
· The move to electric vehicles is part of Amazon's climate pledge, aiming to have zero net carbon.. Business Insider - Published
· Asana announced on Monday that it filed its S-1, the first step toward becoming a publicly traded company.
· The team productivity software company was started by Dustin Moskovitz and Justin.. Business Insider - Published
Former Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein said it was his call to release hundreds of politically charged text messages between former FBI agent Peter Strzok and former FBI lawyer Lisa Page to.. FOXNews.com - Published Also reported by •USATODAY.com •Politico
Rod Rosentein, the former deputy U.S. attorney general who oversaw the Russia investigation after Jeff Sessions recused himself from the probe into the Trump campaign, has taken a job with a corporate.. FOXNews.com - Published
King & Spalding added another prominent former member of the U.S. Attorney's office to its staff. Atlanta's largest law firm said Wednesday it hired former Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein to.. bizjournals - Published
The former deputy attorney is joining the international law firm King & Spalding at its Washington, D.C., office. Former Deputy Attorney General Sally Yates and former Director of National Intelligence.. CBS News - Published
· According to a new report from CB Insights out Wednesday, 23 tech startups are hoping to go public in 2020 via a traditional IPO or direct listing.
· Popular tech companies like Airbnb, Credit.. Business Insider - Published
WASHINGTON (AP) — Former Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein told the FBI he was “angry, ashamed, horrified and embarrassed” at the way James Comey was fired as FBI director. Rosenstein was.. Seattle Times - Published
The internet, and the ever-present smartphones from which we cannot detach ourselves, are changing the ways we relate to technology - and, at the same time, changing the way we use our brains. Senior.. CBS News - Published
Comedian Sarah Silverman is filming a new late-night pilot for HBO, the network announced Monday.
According to HBO, the untitled late-night project will see Silverman “weighing in on the mishigas.. The Wrap - Published
A newly released two-page memo written by then-Acting FBI Director Andrew McCabe outlined how former Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein proposed wearing a wire in the White House "to collect.. FOXNews.com - Published
Michael Hoffman, longtime owner of Turf Hotels, was appointed to the board of the Albany Convention Center Authority. Hoffman was the selection of state Senate Majority Leader Andrea Stewart-Cousins... bizjournals - Published
After the Justice Department said ex-FBI Director James Comey did not follow the rules, ex-Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein trolled back via Twitter, Newsmax's Todd Beamon reports. Newsmax - Published
· Not every Facebook employee leaves with a high opinion of the social media giant or its CEO Mark Zuckerberg.
· Cofounder Chris Hughes thinks the company is too powerful and should be broken up... Business Insider - Published
· Bill Gates, Sheryl Sandberg, Mark Zuckerberg, and other leaders have been asked the same question in interviews time and time again: "What advice would you give to your younger self?"
· Business.. Business Insider - Published
Former Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein backed up Texas Land Commissioner George P. Bush's statement that "white terrorism" is "a real and present threat" in the United States."George is right,".. Newsmax - Published
· *Former Google employees, known as Xooglers, are founding and leading some of the hottest enterprise software and services startups around.*
· *They've taken what they've learned about running one.. Business Insider - Published
· *Billionaires George Soros, Facebook co-founder Chris Hughes, and heiress Abigail Disney want to pay higher taxes.*
· *The trio joined more than a dozen other ultra-rich Americans in signing a.. Business Insider - Published
NEW YORK (AP) — HBO says it is ending its weeknight newscast produced by Vice Media, concluding a seven-year partnership with the media company. Nina Rosenstein, HBO’s executive vice president of.. Seattle Times - Published