Credit: The Verge - Published 2 hours ago BioShock is coming back. Today, publisher 2K announced the formation of a new studio called Cloud Chamber, which is already working on “the next iteration” of BioShock. It’ll be the first new entry in the series since BioShock Infinite in 2013 — though it sounds like it’ll be a while before.. »more
· Apple's new $6,000 Mac Pro will be available to order on December 10, according to a notification sent to customers.
· Apple previously announced that the computer would launch in December, but has not shared a specific date.
· The new Mac Pro has been in the spotlight recently since..
· *Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos threw his support behind the US Department of Defense on Friday, saying big tech firms have a responsibility to collaborate with the military or else "this country is in trouble."*
· *Employee movements within big tech companies including Amazon, Microsoft, and Google..
Snapchat is reportedly testing a feature that essentially lets users insert themselves into GIFs. The social network’s video alternative to Bitmoji, Snapchat Cameos uses selfies to replace other people’s faces in animations. Following […]
Netflix and Apple TV+ have good news to report following this morning’s release of the Golden Globe nominations. Netflix landed on top with 34 nominations across film and TV, while Apple TV+ earned its first nods only weeks after the service’s launch. Despite lukewarm reviews from critics, Apple..
It’s been nearly a year since a teaser trailer revealed a world weary Ecto-1 beneath a tarp in some mysterious barn. Now, a few days after getting its official name, Ghostbusters: Afterlife has its first full trailer. The forthcoming film is helmed by Jason Reitman, son of original Ghostbusters..
Treatlife Official (99% positive all-time feedback from 1,600+) via Amazon offers the Oittm 5-in-1 iPhone and Apple Watch Charging Stand for *$17.99 Prime shipped* when applying code *XQ24HA3S *at checkout. Normally selling for $36, today’s offer saves you 50%, beats our previous mention by over..
Amazon offers its all-new entry-level Kindle E-reader for *$69.99 shipped*. That’s down from the usual $90 price tag and the best in recent months outside of Black Friday. The latest Kindle features a 167ppi glare-free display, which is designed to read like real paper instead of a traditional..