Google today is introducing its first standalone podcast app for Android. The app, called simply Google Podcasts, will use Google’s recommendation algorithms in an effort to connect people with shows they might enjoy based on their listening habits. While podcasts have previously been available on..
Verizon has pledged to stop selling data that can pinpoint the location of its mobile users to third-party intermediaries, according to The Associated Press. Verizon is the first carrier to end the controversial practice after Sen. Ron Wyden (D-OR) revealed that one of the companies that purchased..
· *The Rotten Tomatoes critic and audience scores for "Gotti" are drastically different — the film has a 0% critic score but a 71% audience score.*
· *Many of the user accounts that positively reviewed the film were created this month and have only reviewed "Gotti," leading to..
· *Netflix shares crossed $400 for the first time Tuesday following a **slew of positive Wall Street commentary. *
· *A consumer shift from traditional tv to digital, and Netflix's international prospects are two main points of optimism.*
· *Watch Netflix trade in real time..
On June 20th, a committee of the European Parliament will vote on whether to proceed on a copyright proposal that some say will destroy the internet as we know it. That may sound fairly hyperbolic, but over 70 experts — including World Wide Web inventor Tim Berners-Lee and Wikipedia founder Jimmy..
· *The digital ad community is divided into two camps: those who believe blockchain will revolutionize the industry and those who see the tech as overhyped and barely having an effect.*
· *Still, IBM and Mediaocean, a firm that supplies billing software to top ad agencies, have agreed to a..
Apple CEO Tim Cook called the Trump administration’s policy of separating children from their parents at the United States border “inhumane” during remarks he made in Dublin on Tuesday, according to The Irish Times. “It’s heartbreaking to see the images and hear the sounds of the kids,”..