Totara Learning will be exhibiting at DevLearn 2018 on 24th-25th October at the Mirage Las Vegas alongside members of the Totara Partner network.
SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. (PRWEB) October 18,.. Credit: PRWeb - Published
Somfy’s New Situo Remote Elevates the Experience of Controlling Motorized Window Coverings.
DAYTON, N.J. (PRWEB) October 18, 2018
Somfy Systems, Inc., the world’s largest manufacturer of.. Credit: PRWeb - Published
According to a report by Business Insider, last week, Facebook revealed that hackers gained access to the personal information of as many as 30 million users, leading many to delete their accounts in..
Digiarty Software announces that WinX Free DVD Ripper, one of its star products, reaches 5.8 million downloads as of October 17th.
CHENGDU, China (PRWEB) October 18, 2018
WinX DVD Ripper, the.. Credit: PRWeb - Published
· *Careem, a Middle East ride-hailing equivalent to Uber, has raised a $200 million tranche for its latest round of funding.*
· *The deal values the company at more than $2 billion, one source said,.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
Facebook's latest hack had the information of 29 million users scraped, but apparently by scammers wanting financial gain, rather than for political or ideological purposes.
The Wall Street Journal.. Credit: Mashable - Published
· Facebook has "tentatively" concluded that spammers pretending to be a digital marketing firm are responsible for the biggest hack in the company's history, according to a report in The Wall Street.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
· *A group of small advertisers dubbed LLE One have filed a complaint against Facebook alleging that the company knew about a video measurement mistake a year before reporting it to advertisers.*
·.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
Facebook revealed last week that hackers got access to the sensitive personal information of as many as 30 million users, causing many to rush to delete their accounts and protect it from any further.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
Bizagi, a leading Digital Process Automation provider, has today announced the winners of its Partner of the Year Awards 2018 at the Bizagi Catalyst event in Miami, Florida. These awards recognize the.. Credit: PRWeb - Published
· *Helm, a $500 device with a $99 yearly subscription plan, lets you operate an email server out of your own home. *
· *Your email and data is stored on the device in your home, and it's encrypted.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
Several major public investment funds are pushing for Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg to step down as the company’s chairman of the board.
The New York City comptroller, along with the state.. Credit: The Wrap - Published
· *Four powerful institutional Facebook investors have co-filed a shareholder proposal calling for Mark Zuckerberg's dual role as CEO and chairman to be split.*
· *The proposal was originally filed.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
· *Facebook has touted the privacy credentials of its new Portal video-chat device — but there's a catch.*
· *Facebook has now said that it may use the data it collects on users in advertising.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
· *Facebook is reportedly building a gadget that turns your TV into a video chat device, camera and all. *
· *Mysterious references in Facebook's code and a new report suggest the project is.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
· *The world's largest chat platform for gaming, Discord, has over 150 million users.*
· *On Tuesday, the company's digital storefront for games went worldwide — a major move aimed at taking on.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
Discord’s war on Steam (which started after Steam declared war on Discord) is escalating. On Tuesday, Discord announced that its curated PC game store and enhanced Nitro game subscription service is.. Credit: PC World - Published
· *Yang Kaili, a 21-year-old video star, live-streamed herself giving an exaggerated rendition of the Chinese national anthem, waving her arms around like a conductor.*
· *Chinese officials deemed.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
· Facebook's motto is no longer "Move Fast and Break Things," but the results of that mentality still linger.
· What Facebook didn't realize is that moving fast can break things other than software.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
Whistle Sports, the digital media company whose investors include NBC Sports and Sky Sports, is launching a new series on Facebook Watch on Tuesday, “Famous Los and Filayyyy Show.”
In the new.. Credit: The Wrap - Published