CAMBRIDGE, Mass. (AP) — Tucked inside a museum on the Harvard University campus is a gallery teeming with plants so lifelike in appearance you'd be forgiven for swearing they're real.
But this.. SeattlePI.com - Published Also reported by •Newsday
Jim Cramer believes that Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg is changing his ways on privacy and other issues, but is that enough for the company or does Facebook need to do more? Here is what he had to say:..
U.S.-based economists Abhijit Banerjee, Esther Duflo and Michael Kremer won the 2019 Nobel Economics Prize on Monday for work fighting poverty that has helped millions of children by favoring practical..
When Ronan Farrow’s new book about his attempts to report on accusations against Harvey Weinstein for NBC News came out earlier this month, the futures of NBC News chairman Andy Lack and president.. The Wrap - Published
· Former WeWork CEO Adam Neumann is expected to step down from the board of directors in a financing deal that would give SoftBank control of the office-sharing firm, the Wall Street Journal reported.. Business Insider - Published
CAMBRIDGE, Mass. (AP) — Music artist and actress Queen Latifah is among the honorees being recognized by Harvard University for their contributions to black history and culture. Harvard is set to.. Seattle Times - Published
Home renovation spending reached a record high this summer, according to Harvard University's Joint Center for Housing Studies. Although they expected those numbers to continue to soar through the end.. HousingWire - Published
· In August, coworking company WeWork publicly filed its IPO paperwork. It was last privately valued at $47 billion.
· Since then, WeWork has had an exceptionally bad few months, as potential.. Business Insider - Published
*Fueling groundbreaking development of precision medicine therapeutics to treat Duchenne muscular dystrophy and more.*
*BOSTON, MA, / ACCESSWIRE / October 21, 2019 / *Global Partners LP, a.. Accesswire - Published
· *2019 has been filled with some notable initial public offerings, but rarely do we stop to consider which universities the executives of these companies hail from — or if they attended.. Business Insider - Published
Scott Pelly reports on a new jobs program that is helping the long term unemployed; Then, a Harvard scientist says the placebo effect, not a drug's active ingredient, is helping people with depression;.. CBS News - Published
· An American child born in 1945 had over a 90% chance of outearning their parents when they became adults.
· But fast-forward four decades, and a person born in the 1985 had only a 50% chance of.. Business Insider - Published
Facing a doubling of its rent, with a membership that no longer has time to indulge in three-martini lunches, Harvard plans to shutter its downtown Boston club and look for a smaller space. bizjournals - Published
Former Goldman Sachs CEO Lloyd Blankfein posed with Harvard's men's basketball team and comically took a jab at his height amongst the collegiate athletes.
"I knew I'd lose stature when I left my.. Business Insider - Published
· *Mark Zuckerberg suggested Facebook might have helped prevent the Iraq War if it had been around at the time.*
· *In a speech on Tuesday, the Facebook CEO also suggested that the debate around.. Business Insider - Published
Over the next two decades, households in their 80s will be the fastest-growing age group, according to a recent study by the Joint Center for Housing Studies of Harvard University. With the increase in.. HousingWire - Published
ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. (AP) — The Buffalo Bills haven’t seen the last of FitzMagic. Ryan Fitzpatrick picked up many of his colorful nicknames for his fearless flair for dramatics during a four-year.. Seattle Times - Published
· *Mark Zuckerberg, the CEO of Facebook, has been married to his wife Priscilla Chan since 2012.*
· *The couple met in line for the bathroom at a college frat party in 2003, and have since had two.. Business Insider - Published
*SAN DIEGO, CA and CALGARY, AB / ACCESSWIRE / October 17, 2019** /* Oncolytics Biotech^® Inc. (NASDAQ:ONCY) (TSX:ONC), currently developing pelareorep, an intravenously delivered immuno-oncolytic.. Accesswire - Published
Ron Vara first appeared in Peter Navarro’s 2001 book, “If It’s Raining in Brazil, Buy Starbucks.” He was described as a Gulf War reservist who, like Navarro, had studied economics at Harvard. Seattle Times - Published
NEW YORK (AP) — A judge says a lawsuit can proceed to trial that accuses Harvard law professor Alan Dershowitz of lying about his sexual history with a woman who claims she was a teenage victim of.. Seattle Times - Published
· NASA's Hubble Space Telescope has snapped a clear photo of the second interstellar visitor ever detected in our solar system.
· The comet, called 2I/Borisov, came from an unknown star system. It's.. Business Insider - Published
· Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel and his wife, Miranda Kerr, welcomed their second child together this week.
· There are several other leaders in the tech industry who are dating, and married to,.. Business Insider - Published
· Facebook turned 15 years old earlier this year, marking the anniversary of Mark Zuckerberg launching the social network on February 4, 2004.
· As Facebook CEO, Zuckerberg has been the face of the.. Business Insider - Published
*SAN FRANCISCO, CA / ACCESSWIRE / October 15, 2019 / *Recently, Steven Quay MD, Ph.D., Founder, Chairman and CEO of Atossa Genetics Inc. (NASDAQ:ATOS), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company.. Accesswire - Published
On Monday’s “The Daily Show,” contributor Neal Brennan posited that the reason Trump behaves like he can get away with anything is because he thinks he literally owns America — and suggested.. The Wrap - Published
· *In September, Stack Overflow, a popular website for developers to ask and answer questions, announced Prashanth Chandrasekar, who comes from cloud computing company Rackspace, as its new CEO.*
·.. Business Insider - Published