Mike Bloomberg's presidential campaign has been much shorter than his competitors and, so far, much louder. With a huge budget, it's paid for posts by social media influencers as well as standard.. engadget - Published
LAS VEGAS (AP) — As the Democratic presidential primary advances toward Super Tuesday, Joe Biden wants voters to choose a loyal Democrat. Preferably him, of course, but mostly just not Bernie Sanders.. Seattle Times - Published
The Nevada Democratic Debate got underway in Las Vegas on Wednesday night (February 19) where Elizabeth Warren, Bernie Sanders, Mike Bloomberg, Joe Biden, Pete Buttigieg and Amy Klobuchar squared off..
From the opening bell, Democrats unleashed an aggressive verbal assault on New York billionaire Mike Bloomberg and raised new questions about Bernie Sanders' take-no-prisoners politics in a contentious..
Mike Bloomberg announced Friday afternoon that women who signed nondisclosure agreements over complaints about comments they claimed Bloomberg had made will be released from those NDAs if they ask. CBS 2 - Published Also reported by •CBS News
Mike Bloomberg released a statement on Friday that claimed his company has "identified 3 NDAs signed over the past 30+ years with women to address complaints about comments they said I had made." Mediaite - Published
The statement from Mike Bloomberg comes days after the former New York City mayor was slammed about the agreements by Democratic rivals in the Las Vegas debate.
USATODAY.com - Published Also reported by •The Wrap
2020 presidential candidate Mike Bloomberg announced Friday that he will release women from their non-disclosure agreements related to sexual harassment and gender discrimination lawsuits. The former.. Daily Caller - Published
Democratic presidential candidate Mike Bloomberg says three women who have signed nondisclosure agreements about comments he allegedly made can be released from those contracts and speak out. NPR - Published
Democratic presidential contender Mike Bloomberg announced Friday that he will allow three female former employees of his media company to be released their non-disclosure agreements that were signed.. FOXNews.com - Published
WASHINGTON (AP) — Democratic presidential candidate Mike Bloomberg said Friday that he’s willing to release at least three women from nondisclosure agreements that prevented them from speaking.. Seattle Times - Published
Mike Bloomberg’s campaign said Friday its campaign office in Knoxville, Tenn., was vandalized overnight with graffiti – and suggested rival Democratic presidential candidate Bernie Sanders’.. FOXNews.com - Published
· Facebook users have seen more than twice as many ads from Bloomberg's campaign in 2020 than from all his opponents combined, according to a new report from The Guardian.
· The Guardian's analysis.. Business Insider - Published
· Mike Bloomberg started secretive ad agency Hawkfish to aid in his presidential campaign, and it's packed with people from the worlds of politics, advertising, and technology.
· To beat Donald.. Business Insider - Published
· Mike Bloomberg's presidential campaign and his secretive data firm, Hawkfish, have also been hiring at a rapid pace to win the Democratic Party nomination and beat Donald Trump.
· The list of.. Business Insider - Published
Thanks to Mike Bloomberg, Facebook wants to make it more obvious when paid campaign staffers share posts promoting candidates, CNBC reports. This is a direct response to Bloomberg paying organizers to.. engadget - Published
Parents who want their kids to go to college may want to change the channel to ABC. Just not when “Kids Say the Darndest Things” is on.
The Disney-owned broadcaster boasts five of the Top 10.. The Wrap - Published
Updated with Nielsen numbers for Univision and Telemundo: “Grey’s Anatomy” pulled ABC away from a Thursday logjam, when CBS, Fox and NBC all tied for third place in the key demo. But the.. The Wrap - Published
· As Senator Bernie Sanders faces close competition in the Democratic primary race, there's one element of the modern political sphere he dominates: memes.
· Pro-Sanders memes are more pervasive.. Business Insider - Published
· *Lloyd Blankfein blasted Sen. Bernie Sanders' planned wealth tax and warned he was as divisive as President Trump in a Financial Times interview.*
· *"I think I might find it harder to vote for.. Business Insider - Published
· Since he was ousted from WeWork six months ago, former CEO Adam Neumann has kept a low profile, mostly staying hidden from the public eye.
· Now, Neumann is putting a massive chunk of his property.. Business Insider - Published
NOTE: Lots of profanity in the video above.
On Thursday’s episode of Showtime’s “Desus & Mero,” Desus Nice and The Kid Mero had almost too much fun during a freewheeling recap of the ninth.. The Wrap - Published
· Trump's re-election campaign just bought YouTube's most prominent homepage ad space for the run-up to the election, according to Bloomberg.
· The campaign purchased ads on the coveted YouTube.. Business Insider - Published
Michael Bloomberg faced heavy criticism during Wednesday’s Democratic primary debate over the stop-and-frisk policy that defined policing during his three terms as mayor of New York City. Bloomberg.. The Wrap - Published
Just hours after his debate-stage drubbing, former New York mayor Mike Bloomberg reappeared Thursday in Utah with his teleprompter and billionaire swagger. A crowd of hundreds chanted his name as he.. Seattle Times - Published
The federal judge who ruled New York City’s stop and frisk unconstitutional called out the city’s former mayor, Mike Bloomberg, and former Vice President Joe Biden for misinforming viewers about.. Mediaite - Published
WASHINGTON (AP) — Mike Bloomberg’s name last appeared on a ballot a decade before #MeToo transformed cultural mores surrounding sexual harassment and the treatment of women. As he campaigns for the.. Seattle Times - Published
MONTPELIER, Vt. (AP) — Can a socialist own a summer house?
That's the question unabashed capitalist billionaire Mike Bloomberg — who himself owns about a dozen homes — posed as he tried to.. SeattlePI.com - Published
SALT LAKE CITY (AP) — New York billionaire Mike Bloomberg’s presidential campaign strategy is unprecedented, and his choice of rally location on Thursday to bounce back from an unsteady debate.. Seattle Times - Published
WASHINGTON (AP) — Elizabeth Warren enters the final stretch before Saturday’s Nevada Democratic caucus with a new and enviable but nonetheless critical mission: capitalizing on a standout.. Seattle Times - Published
One day after his first appearance in a Democratic presidential debate, former New York City Mayor Mike Bloomberg took his campaign to Salt Lake City. (Feb. 20)
USATODAY.com - Published Also reported by •NPR
Sen. Elizabeth Warren on Thursday picked up where she left off hours earlier on the Democratic presidential nomination debate stage, showing no mercy as she fired away at 2020 rival Mike Bloomberg. FOXNews.com - Published
NEW YORK (AP) — Three months after Bloomberg News tried to thread the needle with a plan for covering a presidential campaign with company founder Mike Bloomberg as a candidate, its journalists are.. SeattlePI.com - Published