Kroger is becoming the latest major retailer to stop selling electronic cigarettes amid public concern over vaping-related illnesses and deaths. Kroger operates more than 20 King Soopers stores in the..
Credit: CBS Dallas Digital Duration: 00:32Published
· *E-cigarette maker Juul curtailed its expansion and shook up its management in 2019 in the face of regulatory scrutiny and federal investigations.*
· *From new chief regulatory officer Joe Murillo.. Business Insider - Published
E-cigarette sales bans are quickly becoming an international phenomenon. China's tobacco regulators have asked online shopping companies to "temporarily" close online stores that sell e-cigarettes --.. engadget - Published Also reported by •Chicago S-T
NEW YORK (AP) — Two major retailers say they will no longer sell e-cigarettes in the U.S. amid mounting health questions surrounding vaping.
Supermarket chain Kroger and drugstore chain Walgreens.. SeattlePI.com - Published Also reported by •Seattle Times •USATODAY.com •NPR •CBS 2
Walmart says it will stop selling e-cigarettes at its stores as concerns continue grow over the potential health risks linked to vaping.
azcentral.com - Published Also reported by •USATODAY.com •NPR •CBS 2 •FT.com •Chicago S-T •engadget
Auto union strike is latest worry in Flint, GM's birthplace
FLINT, Mich. (AP) — The city of Flint, Michigan, has been on an economic roller-coaster ride for more than a century as the.. SeattlePI.com - Published
· Juul Labs CEO Kevin Burns is warning non-smokers against using his company's vaping products.
· "Don't vape. Don't use Juul." Burns told Tony Dokoupil on "CBS This Morning."
· He also said.. Business Insider - Published
· Juul Labs CEO Ken Burns has issued an apology to parents of teens who are addicted to the company's vaping products.
· "First of all, I'd tell them that I'm sorry that their child's using the.. Business Insider - Published