· Robert Lighthizer is the US Trade Representative spearheading President Donald Trump's trade war with China.
· According to a new Bloomberg profile, Lighthizer has been a hard-charging trade.. Business Insider
· President Donald Trump's newest round of tariffs on $200 billion worth of Chinese goods adds a new element to the trade war.
· For the first time, consumer goods are going to be directly hit by.. Business Insider
· Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross dismissed fears about the effects of President Donald Trump's trade war on American consumers.
· "Nobody's going to actually notice it at the end of the day," Ross.. Business Insider
It is up to Beijing to take the next steps on trade talks, U.S. Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross said Tuesday as China vowed to retaliate after U.S. President Donald Trump imposed initial duties on $200.. Newsmax
The US commerce secretary Wilbur Ross, speaking to CNBC this Tuesday, said that the purpose of new US tariffs is to modify China's behaviour.
• US tariffs on Chinese goods were.. FXstreet.com
As reported by Bloomberg citing sources in the Trump administration, Trump will be planning to seek another round of tariffs against China, while also simultaneously ordering his trade team to secure.. FXstreet.com
In a letter to Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross, members of Congress argued that Chinese security forces might use certain technologies for overbearing surveillance and other human rights abuses. NYTimes.com
THESSALONIKI, Greece (AP) — U.S. Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross has inaugurated a trade fair in recession-weary Greece, where the government is pushing for overseas investment but faces mass protests.. Seattle Times
· *The AUD fell yesterday and is trading on the back foot in the Asian session, possibly due to lack of **progress in** the US-China trade negotiations.*
· *The outlook as per the daily chart would.. FXstreet.com
The US commerce secretary Wilbur Ross, speaking with Fox Business this Tuesday, reiterated the US President Donald Trump's earlier comments and said that now is not the best time to negotiate with.. FXstreet.com
· *President Donald Trump's trade war kicked up another notch on Thursday with new tariffs on another $16 billion worth of Chinese goods.*
· *The new tariffs come as the US and China continue.. Business Insider
In an interview with CNBC, US Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross said that they did not have a deal on NAFTA with Mexico yet but could have one in the "very near future." Commenting on tariffs against.. FXstreet.com