SINGAPORE, Dec. 17, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- The *Singapore Media Festival (SMF) 2018 *wrapped up a hallmark year for Asian storytelling, drawing to its constituent events a total of over 23,000 media and.. Credit: PR Newswire Asia - Published
· Nokia made Telenor Group's key cloud core supplier in Scandinavia to drive network efficiency after it simplified the telecom operator's Asian hub networks
· Deployment in.. Credit: GlobeNewswire - Published
According to Reuters, the US House of Representatives called for two jailed journalists to be released from custody in Myanmar.
Reuters journalists Wa Lone and Kyaw Soe Oo were imprisoned one year ago..
The Merriam-Webster dictionary defines Xenophobia as – fear and hatred of strangers or foreigners or of anything that is strange or foreign. Thus, one need not necessarily be a foreigner or newcomer.. Credit: Eurasia Review - Published
Responding to criticism from his recent trip to Myanmar, Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey said he’s keen to learn about the country’s racial tension and human rights atrocities, but it has emerged that both.. Credit: TechCrunch - Published
Facebook is pushing back on claims that its work with third-party fact-checkers amounts to little more than "crisis PR."
That's how one former employee of Snopes, one of the fact-checking websites.. Credit: Mashable - Published
· Twitter's stock is having a stellar year, and a look at its chart suggests the rally isn't over.
· Twitter should continue higher in the near-term, one analyst said.
· With the stock up over 50%.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
· *Facebook has been slammed by current and former fact-checkers for using them as "crisis PR" rather than to genuinely combat misinformation.*
· *Two former employees for the fact-checking site.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
· *Facebook threw its annual holiday party for employees last weekend.*
· *It was themed around a winter village, with attractions including chainsaw ice-sculpting, a "thumbs up tavern," and.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
Add Jack Dorsey's name to the running list of white men who have issued non-apologies in 2018.
On December 8, the Twitter CEO shared reflections on his recent meditation retreat to Myanmar, a.. Credit: Mashable - Published
Dec. 12 marks the one-year anniversary of the imprisonment of Reuters journalists Wa Lone and Kyaw Soe Oo in Myanmar. Many believe the journalists were framed by the government in retaliation for.. Credit: Christian Science Monitor - Published
Several dozen journalists and activists held a rally Wednesday in Myanmar's biggest city to mark the anniversary of the arrest of two reporters for the Reuters news agency who are among a group of.. Credit: FOXNews.com - Published Also reported by •Seattle Times
Twitter chief Jack Dorsey came under fire earlier this week when he posted a series of tone deaf tweets celebrating his recent birthday retreat in Myanmar, a country ravaged by political violence and.. Credit: engadget - Published
In a time when the president of the United States calls journalists "the enemy of the people," Time magazine honored fallen and imprisoned journalists, calling them "The Guardians," as their "Person of.. Credit: Mashable - Published
The honorees, called “the guardians of truth,” included the staff of the Capital Gazette newspapers in Maryland, two Reuters journalists imprisoned in Myanmar, and a journalist in the Philippines. Credit: NYTimes.com - Published