Qualcomm has unveiled the Snapdragon 670 and Snapdragon 710 in contemporary months, and the seller is now launching the Snapdragon 675. The most recent mid-range chipset stocks numerous the similar.. Credit: The News Articles - Published
Qualcomm has announced the Snapdragon 675, a mid-range smartphone SoC with some high-end features. Perhaps most notable is the fact that its new Kryo 460 architecture is built around ARM’s Cortex-A76.. Credit: The Verge - Published
Qualcomm, the firm better known for its ‘Snapdragon’ processors you find in majority of other smartphones these days, has launched the Snapdragon 675 chipset. The new processor is aimed for.. Credit: WorldNews - Published
Cell chipmakers have spent years operating to miniaturize 5G elements earlier than the primary 5G gadgets hit retail outlets, and that procedure is constant all the way down to the cord. Mere months.. Credit: The News Articles - Published
Shortly after Qualcomm president Cristiano Amon told us to expect at least two 5G flagship smartphones next year, you kind of know what to expect when OnePlus co-founder Carl Pei joined him on stage... Credit: engadget - Published
Samsung and Qualcomm have introduced a brand new partnership in 5G small cellular building. On Tuesday, the tech giants stated they might start operating in combination to create 5G small cells for.. Credit: The News Articles - Published
Get ready for the Alexa headphone explosion.
Up till now, there haven’t been too many headphones that integrate Amazon Alexa. There are certainly some you can buy — from high-end noise-canceling.. Credit: Mashable - Published
If you've been wondering when to expect the first 5G smartphone on the market, there's now a somewhat official answer from none other than Qualcomm. Speaking at the 4G/5G Summit in Hong Kong, Qualcomm.. Credit: engadget - Published
When it comes to adding a voice assistant to a speaker or a pair of headphones, Amazon's Alexa has become the default choice for many OEMs, likely due to the openness and high adoption rate of the.. Credit: engadget - Published
It's only been almost a quarter since Qualcomm launched its Snapdragon 670 mid-range chipset, but today, the company is already bringing out a slightly beefier Snapdragon 675, which is clearly designed.. Credit: engadget - Published
It's 2018, and there are simply too many great smartphones to choose from.
Smartphones have been around for a full decade now, with the first iPhone kicking things off back in 2007. But over the.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
· *Oracle co-CEO Mark Hurd has come out swinging after the company missed quarterly cloud revenue projections and faced questions about the exit of the company's top exec in charge of cloud.*
· *In.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
Viotek’s new wireless car charger automatically adjusts output based on manufacturer specs, designed for one-hand operation.
SOUTH BEND, Ind. (PRWEB) October 18, 2018
Viotek, a brand at the.. Credit: PRWeb - Published
· *Japanese conglomerate and tech investor SoftBank is under scrutiny over its ties to Saudi Arabia, a major backer of its $100 billion Vision Fund.*
· *That is thanks to global outcry over the.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
· Global IT spending is forecast to hit $3.8 trillion in 2019, according to analyst firm Gartner.
· The number reflects continued growth, though at a slower rare than past years. Gartner forecasts.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
· *Oracle is acquiring goBalto, a health tech start up which focuses on reducing the time it takes to start a new clinic trial.*
· *goBalto, which was last valued at $70 million in a 2015 funding.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
Qualcomm has begun shipping a family of 60GHz Wi-Fi chipsets for both mobile and infrastructure applications that uses the new IEEE 802.11ay specification. Think of 802.11ay as a supplement to.. Credit: PC World - Published
Kelley will unveil new details about Space-SkyFi -- a new public/private venture backed by both aerospace and cellular partners that will create a microsatellite constellation offering “protected”.. Credit: PRWeb - Published
Mobile chip manufacturer Qualcomm has announced a family of 60GHz WiFi chips, the QCA64x8 and QCA64x1, which can deliver speeds of over 10Gbps. The WiFi 802.11ay standard that these chips use bring.. Credit: engadget - Published
Qualcomm and the U.S. Federal Trade Commission have asked a federal judge to postpone a preliminary ruling in the latter's antitrust case, as the two sides are hoping to pursue a settlement. Credit: AppleInsider - Published