· The Saudi government has been propping up the stock market when negative news sends the market lower, the Wall Street Journal reported.
· The murder of journalist Jamal Khashoggi was one such.. Business Insider - Published
The Truth-o-Meter says: Half-True | Donald Trump's claim of 'no financial interests' in Saudi Arabia? That's Half True at bestAs President Donald Trump faces criticism for passivity since the.. PolitiFact - Published
The U.S. House of Representatives voted overwhelmingly on Tuesday to pass a resolution disapproving statements made by Representative Steve King that were roundly criticized as racist, and King himself..
Lawmakers are growing increasingly frustrated with President Donald Trump’s mixed messaging over the disappearance and suspected murder by Saudi agents of Washington Post columnist and Saudi.. PolitiFact - Published
DALLAS (AP) — Saudi Arabia's status as the biggest oil exporter gives it the power to jolt the global economy — if it wants. That was the kingdom's message when it warned Washington and President.. SeattlePI.com - Published
Over the weekend Donald Trump warned of "severe punishment" if an investigation concludes that a Saudi hit team murdered Washington Post columnist Jamal Khashoggi in the Saudi consulate in.. CNSNews.com - Published
· *Investors remained on edge Monday. *
· *The three major US indices had shed about 4% last week.*
· Watch US stocks trade in real time here.
Wall Street remained on edge Monday as all eyes.. Business Insider - Published
· Three high-profile Wall Street CEOs reportedly attempted to convince Saudi Arabian officials to push back their Future Investment Initiative conference
· The push by JPMorgan Chase CEO Jamie.. Business Insider - Published
· In an interview that aired Sunday night, President Donald Trump threatened Saudi Arabia with "severe punishment" if it was found to have been involved in the disappearance of the Saudi journalist.. Business Insider - Published
The president said Saudi Arabia's government deserves "severe punishment" if it killed Washington Post contributor Jamal Khashoggi. The Saudi-born journalist vanished after entering the Saudi consulate.. CBS News - Published
· *Global stock markets continue to fall as risk-off environment remains strong.*
· *Asian stock indexes lost as much as 1.9% in Monday's session, while European stocks nursed small falls in.. Business Insider - Published
Saudi Arabia has threatened to retaliate for any sanctions imposed against it after President Donald Trump said the oil-rich kingdom deserves "severe punishment" if it is responsible for the.. FOXNews.com - Published Also reported by •Seattle Times
Saudi Arabia has threatened to retaliate for any sanctions imposed against it after President Donald Trump said the oil-rich kingdom deserves "severe punishment" if it is responsible for the.. FOXNews.com - Published
Oil prices on both sides of Atlantic jumped as tensions between the US and Saudi Arabia rose on the disappearance of a prominent Saudi journalist.
At press time, WTI is changing hands at $72.10 - up.. FXstreet.com - Published
· ***Spot gold remains supported above the confluence of S1 and the 21.6% Fibo retracement of the latest rally. ***
· *Currently, gold is consolidating at $1,221/oz, slightly above the pivot and.. FXstreet.com - Published
Saudi Arabia on Sunday threatened to retaliate for any sanctions imposed against it after President Donald Trump said the oil-rich kingdom deserves "severe punishment" if it is responsible for the.. Denver Post - Published
President Trump told CBS’ “60 Minutes” that his administration would be “very upset and angry” if allegations that the Saudi government was responsible for Jamal Khashoggi’s killing proved.. CNSNews.com - Published
In an interview airing Sunday night on "60 Minutes," President Trump discusses the disappearance of Saudi journalist Jamal Khashoggi. He said whoever is responsible will face "severe punishment." Holly.. CBS News - Published
The government of Saudi Arabia on Sunday vowed to retaliate with "greater action" if the Trump administration takes any action against the country for the apparently preplanned murder of a dissident.. FOXNews.com - Published
Saudi Arabia warned against possible punitive measures a day after President Trump vowed “severe punishment” if an investigation proves that the kingdom was behind the suspected death of a.. Wall Street Journal - Published
Saudi Arabia warned Sunday it will respond to any "threats" against it as its stock market plunged following President Donald Trump's warning of "severe punishment" over the disappearance of Washington.. Newsmax - Published
DUBAI, United Arab Emirates -- The Saudi stock market plunged Sunday after President Donald Trump threatened "severe punishment" over the disappearance of Washington Post contributor Jamal Khashoggi. Newsday - Published Also reported by •Seattle Times
· The Saudi stock market has dropped more than 6.8 percent after President Donald Trump threatened "severe punishment" over the disappearance of Washington Post columnist Jamal Khashoggi.
· The drop.. Business Insider - Published
President Trump said there will be ”severe punishment” if an investigation determines that Saudi Arabia is behind the suspected death of a prominent Saudi journalist, but said he doesn’t favor.. Wall Street Journal - Published Also reported by •FOXNews.com •CBS News
· *Tesla and its CEO, Elon Musk, aren't likely to face more than a small fine or stern warning if the SEC ends up launching an investigation and bringing an enforcement action against Musk or the.. Business Insider - Published
ALEXANDRIA, Va. (AP) — The questioning of Paul Manafort’s protege was confrontational and personal: Manafort’s lawyer hammered Rick Gates about his own crimes, an extramarital affair and a guilty.. Seattle Times - Published
Irish writer Racer Lynch takes on the controversial subject of abuse in a nunnery in her life-affirming novel.
NEW YORK (PRWEB) May 10, 2018
This deftly written story respects the memory of so.. PRWeb - Published
NEW YORK (AP) — The Latest on the sentencing of "Pharma Bro" Martin Shkreli (all times local): 11:30 a.m. A defense lawyer for "Pharma Bro" Martin Shkreli (SHKREL'-ee) says his client shouldn't be.. SeattlePI.com - Published
Volvo's history is closely linked with wagons that could withstand severe punishment. Now, its future is linked with small-displacement powertrains and selling cars like Netflix. The new Volvo V60.. MotorAuthority - Published
China is reportedly demanding a 24-year-old American man face "severe punishment" for allegedly snapping off the left thumb of a $4.5 million ancient Terra-cotta warrior statue on display at a.. FOXNews.com - Published