German payments company Wirecard has hired KPMG to conduct an independent audit to address allegations by the Financial Times that its finance team had sought to inflate reported sales and profits, it.. Reuters - Published
NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Citi’s Treasury and Trade Solutions (TTS) has launched an enhanced Citi Supplier Finance offering, now with WorldLink® Payment Services (WorldLink), providing our clients.. Business Wire - Published
Some American parents are questioning the wisdom of dumping money into their kids' college dorm rooms. Instead, Business Insider reports they're getting a bit more creative. They're investing in local..
Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman has spoken about the key takeaways from the annual IMF and World Bank meetings. She also said that in India and China the slowdown is not as bad as in other parts of..
Credit: HT Digital Content Duration: 03:28Published
From Blackstone chairman, CEO, and co-founder Stephen A. Schwarzman, a long-awaited book that uses impactful episodes from Schwarzman's life to show readers how to build, transform, and lead thriving..
Two American businessmen charged with conspiring to violate campaign finance laws pleaded not guilty on Thursday. Andrey Kukushkin and David Correia entered their pleas before a U.S. District Judge in..
· *Donald Trump is endangering America's status as global leader, according to Christine Lagarde.*
· *The outgoing head of the IMF and incoming head of the European Central Bank said the US.. Business Insider - Published
Three wealthy parents including the former chief executives of bond manager Pimco and specialty finance lender Hercules Capital Inc will appear in court on Monday to plead guilty to participating in a.. Reuters - Published
*Presentation at New York Stem Cell Foundation conference*
*LONDON, UK / ACCESSWIRE / October 21, 2019 / *Hemogenyx Pharmaceuticals plc (LSE:HEMO) is pleased to announce that it will present at the.. Accesswire - Published
*Valeura Announces Test Results at the Fourth Zone in the Inanli-1 Well*
*CALGARY, CANADA / ACCESSWIRE / October 21, 2019 / *Valeura Energy Inc. (TSX:VLE)(LSE:VLU) ("*Valeura*" or the "*Company*"),.. Accesswire - Published
TOKYO, Oct 21, 2019 - (JCN Newswire) - Hitachi Power Solutions Co., Ltd., a wholly owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501), today announced that it has agreed with Endeavour United Co., Ltd., a.. ACN Newswire - Published
TOKYO (AP) — Japan's exports have fallen for a 10th straight month amid weak demand in China, South Korea and other Asian markets.
The data for September reported Monday showed a deepening impact.. SeattlePI.com - Published Also reported by •Seattle Times
Digital transformation has arrived.
Not a single industry is safe from the unstoppable wave of digitization that is sweeping through finance, retail, transportation, and more.
And in 2019, there.. Business Insider - Published
· Once Oracle and the tech industry finishes morning the untimely death of Mark Hurd, the database giant has some big decisions to make.
· For the last several years, Oracle has successfully run.. Business Insider - Published
· *JPMorgan CEO Jamie Dimon dinged Facebook's cryptocurrency Libra, saying it was a "neat idea" that won't happen.*
· *Facebook announced the currency in June, with the idea that people all.. Business Insider - Published
· Tesla has always struggled to meet auto-industry standards for its manufacturing processes; CEO Elon Musk has called this "production hell."
· Because the company spends so much time on something.. Business Insider - Published
WASHINGTON (AP) — Global finance leaders agree that growth has slowed but they remain hopeful for a modest rebound next year as long as trade and geopolitical tensions do not worsen.
That was the.. SeattlePI.com - Published Also reported by •Seattle Times
BEIJING — When Facebook announced plans this year for a cryptocurrency called Libra, it said its goal was to reinvent money for the internet age. What the company probably didn’t imagine was that.. SFGate - Published
Joe Biden and Elizabeth Warren are at the top of most polls, but Washington appears to have a different favorite to land the Democratic nomination for president. Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders has raised.. bizjournals - Published
QUITO, Ecuador (AP) — Ecuadorian President Lenín Moreno is proposing new economic reforms to help stabilize the nation’s finances following recent political upheaval. The president announced.. Seattle Times - Published
WASHINGTON (AP) — Get on board, world.
That's the message from the White House as it starts shaping plans for next year's Group of Seven summit in Florida.
Acting White House chief of staff.. SeattlePI.com - Published
· *Austin, Texas, is becoming a tech hub in its own right, with massive tech companies like Amazon, Facebook, and Google moving in with an army of well-off employees looking for better cost of living.. Business Insider - Published
The former chief executive of specialty finance lender Hercules Capital Inc and a former food manufacturer executive have agreed to plead guilty to charges related to their role in the U.S. college.. Reuters - Published
WASHINGTON (AP) — The Supreme Court is stepping into a yearslong, politically charged fight over the federal consumer finance watchdog agency that was created in the wake of the 2008 financial.. SeattlePI.com - Published Also reported by •Seattle Times
· *American Express is targeting startups as part of a revamp of its corporate card structure. *
· *Servicing the startup community has become a popular business plan for many companies, several of.. Business Insider - Published
· *Pernod Ricard, the maker of Absolut vodka and Malibu rum, is feeling the pain from China's anti-crime campaign.*
· *The liquor giant's sales of Chivas Regal whisky fell last quarter as the.. Business Insider - Published
· *Charles Schwab will soon offer fractional stock trades in an effort to bring in younger clients, the Wall Street Journal reported Thursday.*
· *Fractional shares allow traders to own slivers of a.. Business Insider - Published
A longtime business strategist for Macy’s has joined J.C. Penney as senior vice president, planning and allocation and pricing. J. C. Penney Company, Inc. (NYSE: JCP) said Laurie Wilson, a senior.. bizjournals - Published
· UBS is moving 125 salespeople and traders on to its Manhattan trading floors as it folds its wealth management trading operations into those of the larger investment bank.
· The bank is planning.. Business Insider - Published
· David Marcus, the Facebook executive heading the firm's cryptocurrency efforts, says that the system is designed in such a way that it doesn't matter whether or not you trust Facebook.
· That's.. Business Insider - Published
WASHINGTON (AP) — The leaders of the 189-nation International Monetary Fund and its sister organization, the World Bank, are laying out their visions for the future, hoping to achieve a world with.. SeattlePI.com - Published