*Welcome to Finance Insider, Business Insider's summary of the top stories of the past 24 hours. Sign up here to get the best of Business Insider delivered direct to your inbox.*
*A Wall Street.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
· **The Aussie is falling into bearish territory within a few pips of a key support line, that if broken with daily closes, opens the case for a much deeper retracement to the 0.68 **
· **Despite a.. Credit: FXstreet.com - Published
Industry analysts are warning that tech giants are growing their ambitions and investments in the housing market. Homebuilder stocks are on pace for their worst year since 2008. While Amazon, Google,..
According to Reuters, U.S. stocks opened higher at the start of a busy week of earnings on Monday, riding a wave of gains in global stocks due to hopes of economic stimulus in China and easing tensions..
U.S. stocks were slightly lower in choppy trade on Monday while the dollar strengthened and the U.S. yield curve flattened after European equities reversed earlier gains to close lower. Credit: Reuters India - Published Also reported by •Reuters
· A third of all S&P 500 companies are set to report third-quarter earnings during the weeks of Oct. 22 and Oct. 29.
· These two busy weeks are the most important for stock pickers looking for.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
Following the volatility seen last week, stocks have continued to show wild swings over the course of the trading session on Monday. The major averages have spent the day bouncing back and forth across.. Credit: RTTNews - Published
· *Chinese electric-car marker Nio is not a Tesla "killer" according to Berenberg.*
· *Right now, Nio is dominating China's market, while Tesla only has around 15% of group sales from.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
U.S. stocks edged down on Monday as early support from a rally in China faded, with lower oil prices and disappointing earnings signals from firms including Halliburton and Hasbro helping pull the.. Credit: NYTimes.com - Published Also reported by •Reuters
After initially moving to the upside, stocks have fluctuated over the course of morning trading on Monday. The major averages pulled back off their early highs and into negative territory but have.. Credit: RTTNews - Published