After 20 years, the Audi TT will leave us. The brand's chairman Bram Schot confirmed the TT's demise Thursday. However, he revealed Audi already has plans to replace the model with a new electric car... MotorAuthority - Published
In a Nordic country used to a high level of state social care, Finns were shocked to hear of care homes leaving elderly patients all night in soaked diapers, a scandal that may play a part in helping..
In a botched delivery, doctors at civic-run Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Hospital in Kalwa allegedly forgot a piece of cotton inside a woman's vagina. She came back eight days later complaining of pain,.. Mid-Day - Published
“Who Wants to Be a Millionaire” has been canceled after a 20-year run, the last 17 of which were in syndication.
“After a successful 17-year run, ‘Who Wants To Be A Millionaire’ will not.. The Wrap - Published
It's been 20 years since there was a genuinely new Earthworm Jim game, and longer still since the original team was involved. However, the gang is coming back -- if you're willing to take a chance on a.. engadget - Published
Google employees are staging a sit-in tomorrow to protest the alleged retaliation at the hands of managers toward employees. The plan is to stage the sit-in tomorrow at 11 a.m. This comes six months.. TechCrunch - Published
· Wealth manager Evan Rothstein turned his childhood dream of playing baseball into a career handling money for some 20 Major League players as well as football and basketball stars.
· Forbes.. Business Insider - Published
· Brian Pfeifler of Morgan Stanley Private Wealth Management has been one of the top ranked US wealth managers for years, and he says investors shouldn't be too fearful of recessions.
· He says.. Business Insider - Published
· *Melinda Gates is the cochair of the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, which has committed over $45 billion to help solve some of the world's toughest problems.*
· *Gates believes the ultimate.. Business Insider - Published
· Morgan Stanley chief US equity strategist Mike Wilson says capital spending is about to slow down, creating a big challenge for companies that make sell goods to other businesses.
· Wall.. Business Insider - Published
Here is what you need to know.
1. *Oil spikes on report the US will end Iran oil waivers. *West Texas Intermediate crude oil climbed 2.4% to $65.50 a barrel Monday morning after Bloomberg reported.. Business Insider - Published