ST. LOUIS (AP) — More than 1 million private wells that supply drinking water in mostly rural parts of the Midwest could face the risk of contamination from floodwater, posing a health concern that.. SeattlePI.com - Published
The Food and Drug Administration has issued a warning after a dozen people were hospitalized with bacterial infections following unapproved stem-cell treatments. Consumer Reports has important safety..
Break away from your everyday with Aundrea Self! Today, many Americans are at risk for identity theft and don't even know it. We give tips on how to beef up your data security. Also, counselor Wendie..
*ELMSFORD, NY / ACCESSWIRE / March 8, 2019 / NanoVibronix, Inc. (NASDAQ: NAOV), *a medical device company utilizing its proprietary and patented low intensity surface acoustic wave (SAW) technology,.. Accesswire - Published
Transparent Path and Penta Network join forces to reduce financial, reputational and health risks for food producers and consumers.
ANAHEIM, Calif. (PRWEB) March 07, 2019
During what some are.. PRWeb - Published
· Scientists at UC Berkeley have for the first time created cannabis compounds in a lab, instead of by harvesting them from a plant.
· They detailed their work, which uses synthetic biology, in a.. Business Insider - Published
Optronics’ new Purilite Light-Shield LED lighting technology sanitizes vehicle air, while removing hazardous particulate matter, and may help with FDA compliance.
TULSA, Okla. (PRWEB) February 27,.. PRWeb - Published
FDA Releases Findings in Romaine Lettuce E. Coli Outbreak – The FDA announced the findings of its ongoing investigation into the E. coli outbreak from romaine lettuce originating in California. Mondaq - Published
Parx Plastics NV is ready to market its proprietary antimicrobial technology in dental applications
ROTTERDAM, Netherlands (PRWEB) February 26, 2019
Parx Plastics NV (Euronext: MLPRX) announces.. PRWeb - Published
*TORONTO, ON / ACCESSWIRE / February 25, 2019 / *Toronto based CO2GRO Inc. (''GROW'') (TSX-V: GROW, OTCQB: BLONF, Frankfurt: 4021) is pleased to provide further dramatic results from scientific.. Accesswire - Published
· Around 200,000 different species of bug, bacteria, and fungus live in your house. You may think most of them live in your toilet, but that's not true.
· Some fungi live in your air conditioner.. Business Insider - Published
NEW YORK (AP) — U.S. food regulators say they weren't able to identify a contamination source for a food poisoning outbreak that prompted them to warn people to avoid romaine lettuce this fall . The.. SeattlePI.com - Published
· *Chipotle is set to report fourth-quarter earnings after Wednesday's closing bell.*
· *Shares of the burrito chain had fallen as much as 65% since October 2015, when an E. coli outbreak that was.. Business Insider - Published
DETROIT (AP) — Health and industry experts in Michigan are raising concerns about caregiver-produced medical marijuana following the discovery of more than 50 pounds (23 kilograms) of contaminated.. SeattlePI.com - Published
A report out Thursday claims recalls of hazardous meat and poultry have gone up 83 percent in the last six years. One in six Americans get sick every year from eating contaminated food, with at least.. CBS News - Published
Following a year of E. coli outbreaks in romaine lettuce, a new report finds food recalls have increased over the last five years.
azcentral.com - Published Also reported by •Delawareonline •USATODAY.com
The multistate outbreak of E. coli infections linked to romaine lettuce from the Central Coastal growing regions in northern and central California appears to be over, the U.S. Centers for Disease.. Reuters - Published
NEW YORK (AP) — U.S. health officials are declaring an end to a food poisoning outbreak blamed on romaine lettuce from California. From October to December, the E. coli outbreak sickened 62 people in.. SeattlePI.com - Published Also reported by •Seattle Times
· Chipotle launched "Lifestyle Bowls" — the Paleo Salad Bowl, the Keto Salad Bowl, the Whole30 Salad Bowl, and the Double Protein Bowl — this week.
· While Chipotle had long avoided changing.. Business Insider - Published
· Bay Area synthetic biology company Amyris tried to transform the transportation industry with sustainably-produced fuel, but the effort flopped.
· Now, it's charging into health with a focus on.. Business Insider - Published
The great romaine recall of 2018 is a testament to how difficult it is to pinpoint tainted produce from thousands of farms across the country, despite a growing network of local, state and federal.. Seattle Times - Published
Roving Blue® announces the launch of a Charitable Program making their technology available for drastically reduced prices.
LENA, Wis. (PRWEB) December 25, 2018
At least where the Maasai live in.. PRWeb - Published
Rochester, NY – Wegmans Food Markets, Inc. has issued a voluntary recall of fresh Cauliflower Rice, Veggie Cauliflower Rice Blend and Stir-Fry Mix with Cauliflower, sold in the produce department.. FDA - Published
Adam Bros. Farming, Inc. of Santa Maria, California is recalling red leaf lettuce, green leaf lettuce and cauliflower harvested on November 27 through 30, 2018 out of an abundance of caution, because.. FDA - Published