The Tesla Model 3 has had its share of struggles from CEO Elon Musk’s well-documented production hell to more recent logistic “nightmares” that have slowed deliveries to customers. There’s one.. TechCrunch
When I first caught word that Elon Musk's Boring Company was selling a fully-functional flamethrower, I knew right away that I wanted to use it as a replacement for all of my modern cooking appliances...
This week, on Technically Speaking: Elon Musk's troubles continue; the Trump administration has slapped tariffs on Chinese exports which will affect consumer electronics; and Facebook scores a big.. Mashable
The giant 100-passenger spaceship that SpaceX plans to load with a billionaire and a clutch of artists may one day circle the moon, perhaps as soon as 2023.
But the ship also has to land safely back.. Mashable
· *The fact that the DOJ has requested documents from Tesla does not mean the SEC's reported investigation has uncovered evidence of wrongdoing.*
· *And the DOJ's inquiry doesn't indicate whether.. Business Insider
· *Elon Musk, the founder of SpaceX, plans to fly a Japanese billionaire around the moon in 2023 inside a new rocket ship.*
· *But the launch system, called Big Falcon Rocket, is ultimately designed.. Business Insider
· *California's Division of Occupational Safety and Health (Cal-OSHA) has opened a third inspection into Tesla's Fremont factory in September, an agency spokesperson told Business Insider.*
·.. Business Insider
· *A Drug Enforcement Agency plane crash-landed in the Sugar Land, Texas, area on Wednesday, injuring one of the three special agents on board.*
· *The group had been conducting a flight training.. Business Insider
Although the spotlight at this week’s SpaceX event was squarely on Japanese billionaire Yusaku Maezawa — the first paying passenger for the company’s nascent space tourism business — Elon Musk.. TechCrunch
Elon Musk announced that billionaire Yusaku Maezawa will be on board for SpaceX's first private moon flight in 2023. Mr. Maezawa plans to invite artists, architects, and designers to travel with him as.. Christian Science Monitor
· Tesla CEO Elon Musk has re-followed the singer Grimes on Twitter.
· The couple began dating in Spring 2018, but Musk unfollowed Grimes on Twitter and deleted his Instagram in late August.
·.. Business Insider
Luxury electric carmaker Tesla will likely need to raise another $2.5 billion in equity by early next year as it races to ramp up production of the Model 3, analysts at Morgan Stanley said in a new.. bizjournals
French energy firm Neoen SAS, the renewable energy project developer controlled by French billionaire Jacques Veyrat, said Wednesday that it registered with France’s AMF financial regulator to raise.. Proactive Investors
Here is what you need to know.
*China's premier hits back at Trump's attacks on currency manipulation. *"Persistent depreciation of the RMB," China's currency, "will only do more harm than good to.. Business Insider
by Stephanie Boyd -
Elon Musk – serial entrepreneur, general whizz-kid and CEO of both Tesla and SpaceX (as well as having been fundamental in the establishing of PayPal) – has perhaps.. One News Page Staff
Good morning! This is the tech news you need to know this Wednesday.
*1. The ACLU accused Facebook of allowing gender discrimination in job ads. *The ACLU claims that Facebook broke federal and.. Business Insider