Tunnel Talk On Tuesday, the European Organization for Nuclear Research (CERN) unveiled a plan to build the Future Circular Collider (FCC), a massive particle accelerator designed to help scientists.. Futurism - Published
Business Insider reports a group of Sears creditors is challenging Eddie Lampert's victory in purchasing Sears out of bankruptcy. A committee of unsecured creditors or UCC has filed to halt the sale to..
Business Insider reports that Federal prosecutors are investigating the Chinese electronics giant Huawei. Huawei is being investigated for allegedly stealing trade secrets from US companies, according..
Soulja Boy is not shy about expressing his infatuation with three things: wealth, fame, and Tesla. "I love Tesla ($TSLA), man. I think it's one of the most innovative things in the last century," said..
When Haley Joel Osment first encountered A.I. onscreen in 2001, he was an adorably intense child playing the titular role in Steven Spielberg's film, "A.I. Artificial Intelligence." Now he's all grown..
· *Elon Musk said on Twitter that the director of research lab CERN, Fabiola Gianotti, asked him about collaborating on a new particle collider.*
· *The new particle collider is slated to be four.. Business Insider - Published
Another day, another zany Elon Musk tweet.
"Send me your dankest memes!!" he requested of the interwebs around 11 a.m.
Predictably, the Twitterverse delivered. Users replied to the tweet with.. SFGate - Published
· Tesla is routinely considered to be influencing the traditional auto industry.
· Tesla has exerted some influence, but it has been relatively modest in the grand scheme of things.
· Auto.. Business Insider - Published
· *Tesla is cutting its workforce by 3,000 employees.*
· *It comes ahead of a $920 million bond payment due in March.*
· *A lot will hang on Tesla's Q4 earnings which — as Musk said in his.. Business Insider - Published
· *Tesla is laying off 7% of its employees, CEO Elon Musk said on Friday in an email to employees, the second round of cuts the automaker has made in less than a year.*
· *The layoffs were the.. Business Insider - Published
The Daily Crunch is TechCrunch’s roundup of our biggest and most important stories. If you’d like to get this delivered to your inbox every day at around 9am Pacific, you can subscribe here: 1... TechCrunch - Published
Saying the road ahead was "very difficult," Tesla's CEO Elon Musk said Friday that the company would be cutting its staff by about 7 percent. Newsday - Published Also reported by •CBS News •Seattle Times
· *Tesla is laying off 3,000 workers, the company announced Friday morning.*
· *Shares dropped as much as 7% following the news as investors questioned what the restructuring means for the.. Business Insider - Published
Tesla will cut 7 percent of its workforce as it tries to lower prices and break out of the niche-car market to produce an electric vehicle that more people can afford. Tesla's cheapest model right now.. SeattlePI.com - Published
Tesla Inc (NASDAQ:TSLA) saw its Outperform rating from Baird reiterated as analysts said the 7% cut in the electric-car company’s workforce is “to be expected” as it introduces lower-priced.. Proactive Investors - Published
Saying the road ahead was “very difficult,” Tesla’s CEO Elon Musk said Friday that the company would be cutting its staff by about 7 percent.
azcentral.com - Published Also reported by •USATODAY.com •TechCrunch
· Tesla announced that it would lay off 3,000 workers — 7% of its workforce.
· Tesla's headcount is bloated relative to its production — it's about time the company started cutting.
· CEO.. Business Insider - Published
Tesla is reducing its full-employee headcount by 7%, Elon Musk announced in an email sent to employees on Friday.
The layoffs are necessary if the company plans to keep turning profit as it starts.. Mashable - Published
· *Tesla CEO Elon Musk sent a letter to employees Friday morning informing them the company was cutting 7% of its workforce. *
· *Musk said the layoffs were coming as the company begins production.. Business Insider - Published
Here is what you need to know.
1. *Tesla is laying off 7% of its workforce. *The electric-car maker will lay off more than 3,000 workers, according to an email from CEO Elon Musk sent to.. Business Insider - Published
· *Tesla is laying off 7% of its employees, according to an email Elon Musk sent to workers.*
· *The move comes as Tesla seeks to prove it can become consistently profitable. *
Tesla is.. Business Insider - Published Also reported by •engadget
Court has reportedly approved investors' request to serve the 'Chasing Time' singer and Elon's ex-girlfriend with subpoenas so that they will testify in the suspected fraud case. AceShowbiz - Published
Could yet another Elon Musk project in Australia have blossomed on Twitter?
Probably not, but he's quoted $1 billion AUD for it anyway.
The Tesla CEO responded to a tweet from Australian.. Mashable - Published
· *Nearly half of the US' Tesla Model 3 registrations during the first 10 months of 2018 came from California, Bloomberg reported on Wednesday, citing data from IHS Markit.*
· *The high.. Business Insider - Published
Last week Tesla CEO Elon Musk abruptly ended sales of the lowest-priced Tesla Model S and X cars. Now, this week he's slashing more with the end of Tesla's customer referral program.
The eccentric.. Mashable - Published
· Relativity Space is a startup focused on 3D-printed rockets that was founded by former SpaceX and Blue Origin engineers
· The company has secured a launch site at Cape Canaveral Air Force Station.. Business Insider - Published
· *Tesla's customer referral program will end February 1, Elon Musk said on Twitter. *
· *The program was adding too much cost to vehicle production, especially the Model 3, he added. *
· *Tesla.. Business Insider - Published