· *Consumer Reports says it would re-test the Tesla Model 3's brakes after it got dismal results on one of its test vehicles, which got the attention of Tesla CEO Elon Musk.*
· *In its original.. Business Insider
Elon Musk's SpaceX has delivered a pair of satellites into orbit that will measure subtle fluctuations in the earth's gravity. The German Center for Geosciences and NASA jointly funded the mission. Deutsche Welle
May.22 -- Silicon Valley Space Center Managing Director Sean Casey discusses SpaceX's latest Falcon 9 rocket launch. He speaks with Bloomberg's Julia Chatterley and Scarlet Fu on "What'd You Miss?" Source: Bloomberg Technology -
Consumer Reports has not given a recommendation to the Tesla Model 3.
The agency had issues with the electric car’s emergency braking performance and user controls.
Tesla defended itself, citing.. Source: Wochit -
On Monday, Consumer Reports declined to recommend the Tesla Model 3 after testing several vehicles and detecting a serious problem with their braking distances.
As my colleague Mark Matousek reported,.. Source: Wochit -
Tesla owners must be blasting Visions through the streets of Palo Alto because Grimes streams are up ... way up.
Spotify told Mashable that streams of Grimes songs increased 124 percent on May 8.. Mashable
(Reuters) - Consumer Reports said Tuesday it will retest brakes on Tesla Inc’s new Model 3 sedans after Chief Executive Elon Musk promised a software CapitalBay Also reported by •engadget •TUAW •Reuters India •Newsmax •Reuters
Tesla CEO Elon Musk said that the Model 3 would be getting an update after Consumer Reports said it found some “big flaws” in the electric car’s braking and “difficult-to-use” touchscreen. In.. The Verge
· *Consumer Reports found a braking problem with the Tesla Model 3.*
· *Brakes and tires are the most important parts of a vehicle.*
· *Tesla CEO Elon Musk said Tesla figured out the problem.. Business Insider
· *The Canadian musician Grimes, who is dating Tesla CEO Elon Musk, wrote that Musk has not prevented Tesla employees from unionizing in a now-deleted tweet, BuzzFeed reports.*
· *Grimes'.. Business Insider
· *On May 17, Elon Musk outlined his Boring Company's plan to build a test tunnel for a high-speed transit system underneath several neighborhoods of Los Angeles, California.*
· *Two community.. Business Insider
CBD oil is the turtleneck of alternative medicine. A post shared by Jenny Slate (@jennyslate) on May 21, 2018 at 2:22pm PDT Grimes and Elon Musk were a giant “what the f-ck?” at the Met Gala, so.. Lainey Gossip
Tesla's rollout of the Model 3 has been anything but smooth sailing, and thousands of customers are still waiting for one very important Model 3 variant: the base model. It's the car Tesla CEO Elon.. MotorAuthority
China's new car market is the largest in the world
Restrictions on world’s largest new car market are being loosened to boost automotive development
China’s Ministry of Finance will slash car.. Autocar
· *SpaceX's Falcon 9 rocket will launch seven satellites on Tuesday.*
· *Two of the satellites are part of a NASA mission to detect slight changes in the Earth's gravitational field, which will give.. Business Insider
CNBC has placed a Cincinnati tech startup on its prestigious Disruptor 50 list, alongside giants like SpaceX, Uber, Lyft and Airbnb, for the third time. Cincinnati-based Lisnr was ranked No. 22 on the.. bizjournals
Tesla chief executive officer Elon Musk has sought to play down a report identifying "big flaws" in its Model 3 sedan, admitting there is a braking issue with the vehicle but saying it will be fixed.. CBC.ca