· The auto industry is making some serious noise about electric pickup trucks.
· Last week, Amazon led an investment of $700 million in electric startup Rivian, which debuted a pickup last November.. Business Insider - Published
Fiat Chrysler Automobiles cut a check for $77 million for failing to meet federal fuel economy requirements in 2016. Consumer appetite for trucks and SUVs has done wonders for the Ram and Jeep brands,.. MotorAuthority - Published
Fiat Chrysler is recalling over 660,000 heavy-duty trucks worldwide because a loose nut can cause a loss of steering control. The recall covers Ram 3500 pickups from 2013 through 2017, as well as 2500..
According to Automotive News, Fiat Chrysler announced a recall for almost 1 million pickup trucks.
The worldwide recall will affect 882,000 trucks from the Dodge Ram line manufactured between 2013 and..
Fiat Chrysler Automobiles is recalling more than 182,000 Ram pickups worldwide to repair an electrical issue related to the vehicles' power steering. A fastener that grounds the battery wasn't properly..
With stronger winter storms coming, should you be doing anything special to prepare your car for this winter weather? FOX 47's Carla Bayron spoke with car experts to find out what you should be doiung..
Credit: FOX 47 News Michigan Duration: 01:36Published
According to a report by Reuters, on Monday, Auto executives gathered in Detroit called on the Trump administration and Congress to resolve trade disputes and end the government shutdown as political..
Fiat Chrysler is running into headwinds after a multiyear run of strong profit growth. Meanwhile, General Motors expects solid earnings and cash flow growth for the foreseeable future. Motley Fool - Published
Aspiring owners of the redesigned 2019 Ram 2500 Heavy Duty already have a bevy of customization options to choose from thanks to the folks at Mopar. Fiat Chrysler Automobiles' parts and accessories.. MotorAuthority - Published
Fiat Chrysler (FCA) shares fell 11 percent on Thursday after weaker-than-expected guidance for profits and industrial free cash flow this year raised doubts about the Italian-American carmaker's.. Newsmax - Published
MILAN (AP) — Italian American automaker Fiat Chrysler says fourth-quarter net profits rose by 61 percent, powered by North American sales of the all-new Ram 1500 and Jeep Wrangler. Fiat Chrysler.. SeattlePI.com - Published Also reported by •Seattle Times
Here is what you need to know.
1. *American business leaders reveal the things they are most worried about this year. *UBS surveyed 500 CEOs and CFOs of American companies and found that rising.. Business Insider - Published
“Love, Antosha,” a documentary about the life and career of actor Anton Yelchin, is coming out almost three years after his death — and Yelchin’s parents wanted his story to be told as soon as.. The Wrap - Published
DETROIT (AP) — Fiat Chrysler is recalling over 660,000 heavy-duty trucks worldwide because a loose nut can cause a loss of steering control. The recall covers Ram 3500 pickups from 2013 through 2017,.. Seattle Times - Published
General Motors and Fiat Chrysler Automobiles both are introducing redesigned heavy-duty pickups for 2020. Ford wasn't going to let its rivals have all the fun, however, so it's gone and revealed an.. MotorAuthority - Published
Waymo might not be done courting the automotive world after working with the likes of Fiat Chrysler and Jaguar Land Rover. Nikkei claims the Alphabet-owned company is in the "final phase" of talks to.. engadget - Published
DETROIT (AP) — Auto plants and other big energy users throughout Southeast Michigan are shutting down or limiting operations with high demand, and also a fire, creating natural gas shortages... SeattlePI.com - Published Also reported by •Seattle Times
Fiat Chrysler and emissions-control-unit manufacturer Robert Bosch will pay the state of Colorado $5 million for placing “defeat devices” into a number of car models to conceal high levels of.. bizjournals - Published
· Last year, Tesla CEO Elon Musk accused Wall Street analysts of asking boring and bonehead questions.
· He later apologized — but he was actually right.
· Wall Street's inability to understand.. Business Insider - Published
By Sven Gustafson Fiat Chrysler plans to launch a trio of pilot programs in Boston aimed at boosting sales of its Jeep cash cow and other brands, according to media reports. The programs, which involve.. engadget - Published
· *California's Division of Occupational Safety and Health inspected GA4, an assembly line Tesla constructed in an open-air structure outside its main vehicle factory, and issued penalties for six.. Business Insider - Published
Fiat Chrysler Automobiles will kick the tires on three car-sharing and car-subscription services with its Jeep brand beginning at the end of January. The Detroit News reported on two of them on Jan... MotorAuthority - Published
· Waymo, Google's self-driving car spinoff, will invest $13.6 million in the Detroit area to revamp a facility that will outfit cars with self-driving features.
· The Michigan Economic Development.. Business Insider - Published
Fiat Chrysler Automobiles CEO has dropped some hints on the next Dodge Challenger, and they point to a very different type of car coming down the line. Most worryingly, he's suggested that there will.. MotorAuthority - Published
You better get them while they last, folks, as the next Dodge Challenger looks like it's going to be a very different beast to the car on sale today. That's the word of Fiat Chrysler Automobiles CEO.. MotorAuthority - Published
· Tesla is routinely considered to be influencing the traditional auto industry.
· Tesla has exerted some influence, but it has been relatively modest in the grand scheme of things.
· Auto.. Business Insider - Published
· Morgan Stanley analyst Adam Jonas published a research note contrasting GM's and Ford's prospects.
· He rightly touted GM for its leadership and execution.
· But he underestimated Ford's.. Business Insider - Published
Just three months into his current role as Jeep president in North America, former SRT chief for Fiat Chrysler Automobiles Tim Kuniskis sat Monday in an upstairs office above the 2019 North American.. MotorAuthority - Published
DETROIT (AP) — The Latest on the Detroit auto show (all times local): 12:40 p.m. Fiat Chrysler's new CEO says major job cuts or an alliance with other automakers are not in the plans for.. SeattlePI.com - Published Also reported by •Seattle Times