· *Facebook's blood donation feature in India risks being abused by black market blood peddlers.*
· *Local blood donation experts told Business Insider the product can be used to illegally sell.. Business Insider
The chairman of the Federal Communications Commission suggested he might take legal action to block California’s net-neutrality bill, ratcheting up a high-profile clash over internet policy. Wall Street Journal
Bay Area lawmakers are urging Gov. Jerry Brown to sign a bill that would preserve net neutrality rules from the Obama administration. Meanwhile, Trump administration officials are opposed to the plan...
Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh defended his dissent from a network neutrality court decision under questioning from Sen. Amy Klobuchar (D-Minn.), signaling he was following the law, not favoring..
FCC Chairman Ajit Pai has provoked a senatorial response from California after calling the "nanny state's" new net neutrality legislation "radical," "anti-consumer," "illegal," and "burdensome.".. TechCrunch
Fake FCC comments aren't just reserved for net neutrality opponents. The Wall Street Journal has discovered that the FCC received about 21,000 identical letters urging the regulator to let the NFL keep.. engadget
· *Ajit Pai, chairman of the Federal Communications Commission, earlier this week called for tech companies such as Facebook and Twitter to disclose more information about how they operate their.. Business Insider
· *Twitter has "permanently suspended" notorious talk-show host Alex Jones.*
· *The move comes after Jones berated a CNN reporter to his face and streamed the confrontation using Twitter's Periscope.. Business Insider
· *Ajit Pai, the chairman of the Federal Communications Commission, called Tuesday for the big tech companies to be more transparent about how they run their services. *
· *Pai said he opposes.. Business Insider