A scuba diver filmed the moment he was faced with an underwater torrent of plastic pollution at one of the world's popular dive spots. Dive master and instructor Luis Manzano, 38, had just plunged into..
The ocean is full of trash.
Whether it’s on the coast, near the coast, in the open ocean, or on the seafloor, evidence of humanity’s impact on the environment is widespread and abundant.
The plastic straws littering San Francisco's bar tops and tables are being swiped away with a new state law. Gov. Jerry Brown signed the new law Thursday, which applies only to full-service, dine-in.. bizjournals
· On Saturday, September 8, the Ocean Cleanup launched the first of the arrays they hope to use to clear plastic pollution from the Great Pacific Garbage Patch.
· There's a stunning amount of.. Business Insider
How much plastic does it take to kill a sea turtle? According to new research, it doesn't take very much.
A study published in the journal Nature Thursday found that sea turtles have a 50 percent.. Mashable
· On September 8th, the Ocean Cleanup launched the first of many massive plastic-cleaning arrays into the Pacific Ocean.
· There's a lot of plastic in the world's oceans, with much of it.. Business Insider
JUST Water continues to achieve major distribution milestones as consumer preferences for sustainable packaging options grow.
NEW YORK (PRWEB) September 13, 2018
JUST Water, a 100% spring water.. PRWeb
An audacious plan to clean the world's oceans of plastic pollution got underway when a 2,000-foot long length of system meant to function like Pac-Man and gobble up plastic set out to sea.
· *There's a mind-boggling amount of trash in the world's oceans, with much of it collected in five regions known as gyres.*
· *On September 8, a group called The Ocean Cleanup plans to deploy a.. Business Insider
· *The Great Pacific Garbage Patch is a massive area measuring more than 1.6 million square kilometers, but it's just part of the North Pacific Gyre, an ocean region where currents collect.. Business Insider
Plastic trash is entering the world's oceans at a rate of as much as 12.7 million metric tons a year. But there are easy, concrete steps we can take today to limit the amount of plastic pollution.
by Adam Yardley -
Contact lenses may be incredibly useful for those of us who have impaired vision the world over – for one, it’s a great and convenient way to be able to improve our sight.. One News Page Staff
JUST Goods, Inc. has today launched its JUST Water brand, an eco-friendly bottled water company founded by Jaden Smith, in the UK, the first step in a major global expansion.
NEW YORK (PRWEB) August.. PRWeb