WASHINGTON: China has agreed to cut tariffs on autos imported from the United States, and resume soybean purchases, Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross said Wednesday, confirming the reports that delighted.. Credit: Bangkok Post - Published
Data released today showed that the CPI Index was unchanged in November and the year-over-year rate dropped from 2.5% to 2.2%. Analysts at Wells Fargo point out consumer prices were flat in November as.. Credit: FXstreet.com - Published
SYDNEY (Reuters) - Asian stock markets rallied on Wednesday as U.S. President Donald trump sounded upbeat about a trade deal with China, while sterling struggled with the risk of an imminent party coup..
· *AUD/USD has extended its correction, piercing the confluence of the 100-D SMA and 200-4hr SMA with a view of to challenge the 23.6% fibo of the 2018 downtrend.*
· *Market fears subside a little.. Credit: FXstreet.com - Published
NEW YORK, Dec. 12, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Levi & Korsinsky, LLP announces that class action lawsuits have commenced on behalf of shareholders of the following publicly-traded companies. Shareholders.. Credit: GlobeNewswire - Published
· China reportedly bought more than 500,000 tons of US soybeans, worth around $180 million.
· China promised to purchase US soybeans as part of the preliminary deal forged by President Donald Trump.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
In an AP interview, Democratic Senator Doug Jones of Alabama tells the Associated Press President Donald Trump's tariff talk is spooking farmers, automobile manufacturers and others in the deep-red.. Credit: USATODAY.com - Published
Retaliatory tariffs imposed by U.S. trading partners have already led to a pile-up of unsold crops — and now the metal bins needed to store the produce have soared in price thanks to U.S. tariffs on.. Credit: bizjournals - Published
WASHINGTON (AP) — Democratic Sen. Doug Jones says President Donald Trump's talk of tariffs is sparking questions and anxiety back home in Alabama, including from soybean farmers who are "scared to.. Credit: New Zealand Herald - Published Also reported by •Seattle Times
· China is scrapping its Made in 2025 economic plan, according to a new report.
· The plan laid out a roadmap for China's economic dominance in key industries such as technology and manufacturing,.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
NEW YORK, Dec. 12, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Attorney Advertising -- Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC reminds investors that a class action lawsuit has been filed against Evoqua Water Technologies.. Credit: GlobeNewswire - Published
ELK GROVE VILLAGE, Ill., Dec. 12, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SigmaTron International, Inc. (NASDAQ: SGMA), an electronic manufacturing services company, today reported revenues and earnings for the.. Credit: GlobeNewswire - Published
Apple and its suppliers will allegedly hold onto the current Chinese-based production model for iPhones even if the U.S. imposes a 10 percent tariff, but may re-examine the situation if that rises to.. Credit: AppleInsider - Published
Businesses anticipate steady hiring for the first quarter of 2019, according to a recent Express Employment Professionals survey. Express experts anticipate two to three job openings per.. Credit: PRWeb - Published
Investment Firm’s 2019 Outlook Gives Institutional Investors a Forward-Looking Picture of Capital Markets, from Credit to Emerging Markets
BOSTON, Dec. 12, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Central bank.. Credit: GlobeNewswire - Published
· *The Mariott hotel group announced a major data breach that affected 500 million customers.*
· *US investigators reportedly believe Chinese state hackers are behind the attack, which began four.. Credit: Business Insider - Published