6.6 million Americans filed jobless claims last week alone. Old computer systems are slowing some many states... including Ohio. with updates... the department of job and family services hopes to pay..
The Department of Labor said Thursday that 6.6 million Americans filed for unemployment claims last week as efforts to limit the spread of the coronavirus continue to slow the economy. The new figures..
Credit: KTNV Channel 13 Las Vegas Duration: 00:29Published
A staggering 6.6 million Americans filed for unemployment benefits last week. As Fred Katayama reports, that data came out just as the Fed unveiled a $2.3 trillion effort to aid local governments and..
As of Thursday, the US Labor Department had 6.6 million Americans file for unemployment insurance, during the week ending on April 4. According to Business Insider, that means that 16.8 million people..
Stocks gained ground on Thursday as hopes for a truce between Saudi Arabia and Russia propelled oil prices, taking some attention off a staggering record jump in unemployment claims. Conway G. Gittens..
*VANCOUVER, BC / ACCESSWIRE / May 25, 2020 / **Banyan Gold Corp*. (the "Company" or "Banyan") (*TSXV:BYN*) is pleased to announce an Initial Mineral Resource Estimate in accordance with the Canadian.. Accesswire - Published
Co-Diagnostics Inc (NASDAQ:CODX) shares ticked higher to start the week after analysts at HC Wainwright & Co bumped up its price target for the company to $35 per share from $20 on strong first-quarter.. Proactive Investors - Published
MGX Minerals Inc (CSE:XMG) (OTCPINK:MGXMF) has struck an agreement with Dykes Geologic Systems Inc for over 1,000 digital data files and drawings covering the Heino-Money gold deposit and Tillicum.. Proactive Investors - Published
Q BioMed Inc (OTCQB:QBIO) has launched a marketing campaign for its non-opioid cancer bone pain drug Strontium89. The company has created a product website at Strontium89.com to support the full-scale.. Proactive Investors - Published
Duos Technologies Group Inc (NASDAQ:DUOT) reported first quarter results on Friday, the intelligent security technology company’s first quarterly report since listing on the Nasdaq in February. "We.. Proactive Investors - Published
*JACKSONVILLE, FL / ACCESSWIRE / May 15, 2020 / *Duos Technologies Group, Inc. ("Duos" or the "Company") (NASDAQ:DUOT), a provider of intelligent security analytical technology solutions, reported.. Accesswire - Published
More than 6.6 million Americans have filed for unemployment benefits last week, double the number of claims from the week before. Experts are saying next week's numbers could be worse. Mark Strassmann.. CBS News - Published
The Labor Department's newest weekly jobless claims report shows 6.6 million Americans applying for unemployment over the last week. The previous two weeks saw around 10 million U.S. workers filing, a.. CBS News - Published
Nasdaq-listed next generation “low-carbon” fuel company Developing and commercializing renewable alternative jet fuel and diesel Uses feedstocks that have the potential to lower greenhouse gas.. Proactive Investors - Published
· *Advances Phase 1/1b Clinical Trial of APVO436 for the Treatment of **Acute Myeloid Leukemia and High-Grade Myelodysplastic Syndrome; **Cohort 6 Enrollment Ongoing*
· *Reports Preliminary.. Accesswire - Published
*TORONTO, ON / ACCESSWIRE / May 13, 2020 / Jaguar Mining Inc. ("Jaguar" or the "Company") (TSX:JAG) *today announced financial results for the first quarter ("Q1 2020") ended March 31, 2020. All.. Accesswire - Published
· The economic fallout from the coronavirus pandemic has begun to wipe out millions of jobs in the US, not just in hospitality and travel, but also in spaces including sports and entertainment as well.. Business Insider - Published
Great Panther Mining Limited (TSE:GPR) (NYSEAMERICAN:GPL) saw a substantial growth in revenue during its first quarter of 2020 thanks to production from its newest Tucano gold mine in Brazil. For its.. Proactive Investors - Published
CBS’ “SEAL Team” slipped in its season finale on Wednesday, but then again so did the night’s No. 1 show, “The Masked Singer” on Fox.
On The CW, the “Riverdale” season finale stayed.. The Wrap - Published
*SANTA ANA, CA / ACCESSWIRE / May 5, 2020 /* Infinity Bank (OTCQB:INFT) (the "Bank") announced financial results as of March 31, 2020.
*Financial Highlights for the first quarter of 2020:*
·.. Accesswire - Published
*JENNINGS, LA / ACCESSWIRE / April 23, 2020 / *JD Bancshares, Inc. (the "Company"), (OTCQX:JDVB), the parent holding company of JD Bank (the "Bank"), reports its unaudited financial results for the.. Accesswire - Published
*NEWTON, NC / ACCESSWIRE / April 20, 2020 / *Peoples Bancorp of North Carolina, Inc. (NASDAQ:PEBK), the parent company of Peoples Bank, reported first quarter earnings results with highlights as.. Accesswire - Published
· This week, many economic indicators released showed just how severe the damage of the coronavirus pandemic is on the US economy.
· A US recession is a foregone conclusion for many economists... Business Insider - Published
“The Disney Family Singalong” was a dream come true for ABC on Thursday, scoring a 2.6 rating among adults 18-49 and 10.3 million total viewers, according to initial data from Nielsen. Those gaudy.. The Wrap - Published
· The Labor Department reported on Thursday that 5.2 million Americans filed for unemployment insurance in the week that ended April 11.
· That brings the four-week total to roughly 22.03 million, a.. Business Insider - Published
*First Quarter 2020 Highlights:*
· *Net income of $3.8 million, up $272 thousand, or 7.7%*
· *Earnings per share of $0.39, up $0.02, or 6.4%*
· *Return on Average Tangible Common Equity of.. Accesswire - Published
· On Thursday, the Labor Department will release US weekly jobless claims for the week ending April 11. The median consensus estimate from economists is 5.46 million claims, according to Bloomberg.. Business Insider - Published
As the coronavirus pandemic has taken hold of the U.S., countless businesses have been forced to close and lay off or furlough workers. Nationwide unemployment claims continue to rise to over 16.. bizjournals - Published
Biocept, Inc. (NASDAQ:BIOC) said Tuesday that it is to raise approximately $10.3 million in aggregate through a further registered direct share offering with several institutional investors. In a.. Proactive Investors - Published
· *US stocks slid on Monday in their first day of trading after the S&P 500 completed its best weekly gain since 1974.*
· *Investors mulled heightened uncertainty heading into earnings season. *
·.. Business Insider - Published
The outbreak of the coronavirus has dealt a shock to the global economy with unprecedented speed. Following are developments Monday related to the global economy, the work place and the spread of the.. SeattlePI.com - Published
· *US stocks slid on Monday after the S&P 500 completed its best weekly gain since 1974.*
· *Investors mulled heightened uncertainty heading into earnings season. *
· *JPMorgan, Wells Fargo, and.. Business Insider - Published
· Even the midst of a global pandemic when millions of Americans are losing their jobs every week, the GOP is writing rescue bills to reflect their view that government should only help the.. Business Insider - Published
· President Donald Trump gloated on Friday that the US had "the biggest Stock Market increase since 1974" in the week of April 6.
· "We have a great chance for the really big bounce when the.. Business Insider - Published
· In less than one month, the coronavirus pandemic has displaced more than 10% of Americans workers, outpacing the worst month of the Great Recession.
· Even if jobless claims decline from current.. Business Insider - Published
BANGKOK (AP) — Asian shares are steady in quiet Good Friday trading after Wall Street closed out its best week in 45 years thanks to the Federal Reserve's titanic effort to support the economy.. SeattlePI.com - Published
With 6.6 million people seeking jobless benefits last week, the United States has reached a grim landmark: Roughly one in 10 workers have lost their jobs in just the past three weeks. (April 9)
USATODAY.com - Published
NEW YORK (AP) — Wall Street closed out its best week in 45 years on Thursday after the Federal Reserve launched its latest titanic effort to support the economy through the coronavirus.. SeattlePI.com - Published
Stocks closed broadly higher on Wall Street Thursday, rounding out the best week for the benchmark S&P 500 index since 1974.
Investors welcomed a new effort by the Federal Reserve to support the.. SeattlePI.com - Published
The central bank rolled out its relief package just as the government announced that 6.6 million more Americans were newly jobless, laying bare the severe damage to the economy as quarantines keep.. Seattle Times - Published
· *US stocks climbed on Thursday, continuing gains from Wednesday, as the Federal Reserve announced an additional $2.3 trillion in aid to businesses and governments.*
· *The S&P 500's four-day gain.. Business Insider - Published
NEW YORK (AP) — A staggering 16.8 million Americans have been thrown onto the unemployment rolls in just three weeks, underscoring the terrifying speed with which the coronavirus outbreak has brought.. SeattlePI.com - Published
· A combination of ample fiscal aid, monetary stimulus, and public health planning can place the ailing US economy "back on the road to recovery fairly quickly," Federal Reserve chair Jerome Powell.. Business Insider - Published