As noted by Reuters, almost half of the equities that make of the Standard & Poors 500 index have entered bear market territory, flashing warning signs that the rest of the index could follow suit... Credit: FXstreet.com - Published
Wall Street ended Monday's volatile session slightly higher with help from technology stocks, although bank stocks tumbled and uncertainty over Britain's exit from the European Union kept investors on..
According to Reuters, nearly half of the S&P 500's components are now in a bear market.
Overall, the benchmark index has been in a correction since October, as it has dropped more than 10-percent from..
· *AUD/JPY jumped 80 pips to 81.53 on Monday. So far, however, the follow-through has been weak.*
· *The JPY cross is currently trading at 81.29 and could suffer a deeper drop to 81.00 if equities.. Credit: FXstreet.com - Published
· *EUR/JPY has been sent back by the bears on attempts towards the 100-D SMA.*
· *EUR/JPY at risk of heavy risk sentiment, 128 **handle** vulnerable.*
The cross has been trading within a range of.. Credit: FXstreet.com - Published
U.S. stocks remained volatile Monday as the market recovered from sharp losses in morning trading to end with modest gains. The Dow Jones Industrial Average lost as much as 507 points in early trading.. Credit: SeattlePI.com - Published Also reported by •Seattle Times
NEW YORK (AP) — Stocks that moved substantially or traded heavily Monday: Nutrisystem Inc., up $9.48 to $43.68 The weight loss company agreed to be acquired by Tivity Health for $47 a share in cash.. Credit: SeattlePI.com - Published
After moving sharply lower in morning trading, stocks staged a substantial turnaround over the course of the trading session on Monday. The major averages climbed well off their worst levels of the day.. Credit: RTTNews - Published
· *US Stocks indices are currently rebounding near 3-month’s low diminishing the demand for the safe-haven Japanese Yen. *
· *Greenback bulls are starting to look at 114.00 figure as the next.. Credit: FXstreet.com - Published