The 2018 RadWaste Summit will focus on the full spectrum of commercial and federal radioactive waste management, including U.S. Department of Energy, Department of Defense, Army Corps, utilities,.. PRWeb
NEW DELHI (AP) — Former Indian Prime Minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee has died after a prolonged illness. He was 93. Vajpayee was a Hindu nationalist who in 1998 ordered nuclear weapons tests that.. Seattle Times
SEOUL (Reuters) - North and South Korea agreed on Monday to hold a summit in the North in September, another step towards boosting cooperation between the old rivals, even as doubts grow over efforts..
· *Global markets have stabilized after initial fears that Turkey's crisis would spread to other emerging economies or even Europe — but that does mean the danger is over. *
· *Turkey plays a key.. Business Insider
Here is what you need to know.
*Turkey's central bank promises 'all necessary measures' to save its financial system. *"The Central Bank will closely monitor the market depth and price.. Business Insider
· *In June, the Trump administration ordered countries to stop importing Iranian oil by November.*
· *Iran sanctions could make it "very challenging" to maintain global supply, the IEA said.. Business Insider
· *President Donald Trump's administration hopes to create a sixth division of the military called the Space Force.*
· *Mark Kelly, a retired NASA astronaut, tweeted in June that it's "a dumb idea.".. Business Insider
DENVER (AP) — A federal judge on Thursday rejected a request to bar the public from a Colorado wildlife refuge that was once part of a nuclear weapons plant. Environmentalists and community activists.. SeattlePI.com Also reported by •Seattle Times
As reported by Reuters, US ambassador to the UN Nikki Haley is warning that the US is not willing to wait very long for North Korea to begin making moves on denuclearization.
"At a.. FXstreet.com
As trade tensions between the U.S. and China continue to escalate, Chinese officials announced Friday the country tested its first hypersonic flight vehicle capable of carrying nuclear weapons -- and.. FOXNews.com
· *Oil prices rose more than 1% on Tuesday.*
· *US economic sanctions against Iran took effect this week.*
· *Other sanctions, including those targeting Iranian crude, will resume in.. Business Insider
Iran has coolly rebuffed suggestions to engage in talks by the US' national security advisor Michael Bolton while renewed sanctions against Iran after the US withdrawal from the Iranian nuclear.. FXstreet.com
· *President Donald Trump is reportedly considering tapping emergency oil reserves **ahead of the November midterm elections.*
· *But some analysts doubt a release would be effective. *
· *They.. Business Insider